FREE PLAT get it while the update broke the game!

TheRetroManiac

8 minutes ago, epicIouie said:

I still need it too. I tried joining shiftychicken’s server a few times, but I kept getting an error.

Finally! I closed my game and relaunched it. I’m not sure if that helped or not, but I was finally able to join their game. Thanks @TheShiftyChicken!

Edited by epicIouie
  • Like 1

33 minutes ago, DeepEyes7 said:

"while Trophy lawyers debate the ethics of such a method of unlock."

This was gold xD

Lol, imagine being called a lawyer for playing a game the intended way ? After elitist, this is even more hilarious 

• Like 3

40 minutes ago, epicIouie said:

Looks like this works on Xbox too. Does anyone have all of the achievements on Xbox?

It does, but nobody is making rooms and hanging out helping people. I did find a guy who had the whole 1K (Legit) and I joined his game. After 40 min of sitting in the pregame lobby with him I just quit out. 

1 hour ago, MD_91 said:

This definitely isn't staying UR for much longer lol

Yup rip to my NA stack that was at 1.70% which I earned legitimately, that's 2 UR platinums off my collections soon? while I get the EU stack through this bug, I'm not really happy as this will be VR soon

1 hour ago, Beyondthegrave07 said:

The fact this game and its stack jumped into the top most played games this week is wild to me. Wonder if it'll pass FF16 by the end of the week...

I'm pretty sure ppl are more excited and extreme being a free platinum than a free game, free game they would just claim it leave it there for an eternity, since this is an free plat, all are lining up to get it done, pretty sure no one knw what this game is about and no one would remember this game, trophies hunter and the developers will be pleased, kinda feels it's intentional from the developers since it's not been fixed yet? they probably want to let it roll for a few days

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, MaRo-1000 said:

Anyone time today who has 100%? just asking :) 

33 minutes ago, iSooPx said:

Pls add me if any of you have time to help out

Read the first post and stop asking for invite, or the mods will lock and close this thread up, just hop on the server and browse, eventually you will find someone that has the platinum who is hosting an public session to help others, the server is on a high and full so patience is required 

• Like 2