FREE PLAT get it while the update broke the game!

TheRetroManiac

3 minutes ago, djb5f said:

Lol, what was this platinum rarity at before this glitch and where will it end up?

Thanks @gamingwolf69

NA was at 1.65% and EU at around 2.3%

Now both are probably closing at 3% or more now, probably 4% by tomorrow morning and very rare at 5-6% or more by the end of the week, rip UR platinums 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, kingduckman said:

Can someone explain how multi-region stacks work? I know how to create an account in a different region but in order to get the stack for this game would I have to have been a PS+ member in the EU when it was being offered? Or if you own the game in one region you own it in all or do you have to buy the same game to get the other stacks? I was unable to find anything searching the forums on stacking.

You either need to sub ps plus extra in the UK or any europe regions to get the game as part of the catalogue or just get the for 15.99£ separately, getting the game frm the US store or NA region will only land you the NA stack, you will need to purchase the game twice for both stacks

• Like 1

8 hours ago, RoastedPeanut said:

Are there any other PS4/PS5....hell, even PS3 or Vita games similar to Stranded Deep? I had a blast with it last year and managed to reconnect with a high school friend playing it together. We're both keen for another survival game

Not sure if 100% the same (top down view at least), but Don't Starve (together) came to my mind. Try to buy the Final Ultimate Hyper Super Bundle when it's on sale.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, PatrickPCRE5 said:

You either need to sub ps plus extra in the UK or any europe regions to get the game as part of the catalogue or just get the for 15.99£ separately, getting the game frm the US store or NA region will only land you the NA stack, you will need to purchase the game twice for both stacks

Thank you for the clarification. ?

I'm just getting errors, it doesn't matter if someone pops on the server for a second and I manage to tap their name, I just get server being full or can't connect.

EDIT: Of course as soon as I say this I get through lol. Huge thanks to @Jacob Faulk-King

Edited by Viper
  • Like 1

I have like 4 trophies that wont pop from this apparently, Seafarer, I hear industrial is in fashion, two of each, and gotta craft them all 

Edit: Must have been people who didnt have them all anyways.

Edited by xBloodxRampag3x
Figured out the problem

27 minutes ago, Xen0NicK said:

@DirectorsCuts Just got them from your lobby thanks.

I will host one for about an hour

thank you, got it from your lobby (or at least I think :D ) but only after joining second time
now it's my turn to host

3 minutes ago, Viper said:

I'm just getting errors, it doesn't matter if someone pops on the server for a second and I manage to tap their name, I just get server being full or can't connect.

you gotta keep trying, it took me more than 30 minutes