FREE PLAT get it while the update broke the game!

TheRetroManiac

4 minutes ago, OpenScars said:

Just got the platinum. Forgot to grab the guys name. I'll be on for about an hour to return the favour :)

drop an invite 

12 minutes ago, OpenScars said:

Just got the platinum. Forgot to grab the guys name. I'll be on for about an hour to return the favour :)

try again not sure what happened tbh

1 hour ago, OpenScars said:

I joined yours. Thanks for hosting :).

Will also host for a hour.

Edited by Ghost

52 minutes ago, Viper said:

I'm just getting errors, it doesn't matter if someone pops on the server for a second and I manage to tap their name, I just get server being full or can't connect.

EDIT: Of course as soon as I say this I get through lol. Huge thanks to @Jacob Faulk-King

Just realized in my original post where I said my name is okay to join that my gamertag might not be immediately noticeable. jacob8151996 is free to join. Still running the lobby.

1 minute ago, eOhmz said:

You joined my session but I don't know why you didn't get it. A couple of people joined after you and got it.

It's a buggy game. Try another person and that's all you can do.

1 minute ago, eOhmz said:

You joined my session but I don't know why you didn't get it. A couple of people joined after you and got it.

That's right! It disconnected me and wouldn't let me join again, thank you anyway! I managed to get it from @ThomasBrxwn (thank you, too!) and will host for around an hour or so now. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Gooboid said:

That's right! It disconnected me and wouldn't let me join again, thank you anyway! I managed to get it from @ThomasBrxwn (thank you, too!) and will host for around an hour or so now. 

I just joined yours and nothing popped up for me, playing game off ps premium, says I have latest update, got mine from @KlyeKlyeKlye Thanks!

Edited by Major_DarkMellow
  • Like 1

just returned from grocery store and some guy joined me who knows how long ago and was actually playing the game, ffs didn't he get the memo :D

will host (with moderation) at least 30 minutes more in EU, so join me if you see my name

ALSO:
1) INVITES DON'T WORK OR ARE JANKY, JUST JOIN RANDOM PEOPLE AND HOPE IT WILL UNLOCK

2) THE TROPHIES THEMSELVES ARE GLITCHED, THEY MIGHT NOT UNLOCK OR ONLY SOME WILL UNLOCK, JUST KEEP TRYING
3) IF THEY'LL UNLOCK, THEY WILL POP UP IMMEDIATELY, THERE'S NO REASON TO HANG AROUND AND HOPE FOR MIRACLE

Edited by czDante92
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, Beyondthegrave07 said:

Спасибо, потому что  я закрою эту тему, если люди не поймут намек. 

Это  не тема повышения. Проверьте OP или другие сообщения о том, как это легко получить. 

haven't seen this message. thanks for duplicating it. I will try to connect

People keep adding me to parties, sending friend requests, and asking to invite. Please don't do that! Just join and get the plat. Also, one guy stayed for 5 minutes playing the game! I had to leave and create another session!

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, eOhmz said:

People keep adding me to parties, sending friend requests, and asking to invite. Please don't do that! Just join and get the plat. Also, one guy stayed for 5 minutes playing the game! I had to leave and create another session!

Tell me about it, I had a few who joined my session earlier, some left in less than a min after getting the plat and some just stayed there for mins and even try to build some stuffs with me, it's hilarious to say the least?

6 minutes ago, Jermster_91 said:

Who doesn't like a free platinum. 

It is less work than a shovel ware game of jumping. 

I do but I also like my UR plats to stay UR?

4 minutes ago, eOhmz said:

Same here! I don't mind the adds and the thanks messages but do I really need to be added to a dozen parties? ?

PSN rarity was 0.1% and PSNP rarity was about 1.7% when this started (NA stack), now they're 0.3% and 3.21% respectively... I'm curious how high the percentages will climb before stabilizing again.

Even if this was unintentional by the devs, I wonder if they'll leave it in place because it's attracting lots of players to the game. Yes the vast majority will leave after popping the plat, but the devs can spin the resurgence to their favor in selling their next project to a publisher. "See how successful our last game was? It kept attracting thousands of new players years after launch!"

Established publishers would probably see through that, but if they were trying to entice a newcomer publisher who may not know much about the gaming industry (Netflix?), it might work.

• Like 3