Trophy Hunters League - Season 41 starts May 1st!

Just double checking. if this starts on the 4th Nov does that mean it would start tonight at midnight or tomorrow at midnight  :hmm:

Season 5 will start at midnight GMT tonight IF it starts on November 4th. That's likely though since Shadowhood just filled the last available spot.

Season 5 will start at midnight GMT tonight IF it starts on November 4th. That's likely though since Shadowhood just filled the last available spot.

Season should start in less than 14 hours, at 00:01 london time on 4Nov

Can't wait for the Season 5 announcements.

Thanks for clarifying Cheers 

Interested to see what (if any) tweaks to the rules have been made regarding the games Precision mentioned beforehand, more specifically visual novels. Looking through the list of players we have this season nobody should genuinely be effected by these being banned in my opinion.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to the start of S5. It seems like most of last seasons Manganese league has invaded Silver, means a lot of return matches this season. Should be fun. :D

Good Morning/Evening Everyone,

I feel that everyone has been left out of the loop a little in this off-season, and to tell the truth, it's been a bit of an odd one. You have received very little from me in terms of updates, but i can tell you now, it's going to be a busy Tuesday! aswell as the following updates, expect to see the S5 finalized forecast, a new and improved rule set (released early morning, so as many of you as possible can see it and make any needed adjustments), the current competitors list will be re-updated on the home post and the S5 league tables and THL History pages will go live again.

There will be 1 new feature this season, definitely not a major change, but a change nonetheless. As we know, league positioning last season was as follows:

• Platinums
  • Head to Head

This is no longer. Points will still be the main determining factor, as it always will be. However this season (and for more to come potentially) the second means for determining league position will be a Hybrid of AVG and Platinums and the way it will work has been kept simple and easy to follow:-

AVG is still regarded as the primary part of this hybrid combination, although for every platinum earned a played will have 2 added to their average. This is passive, so your AVG's will still be correct to the naked eye. However when i update the tables i will add the secret 2's on in my head and re-position you accordingly.

The other update i bring to you, is regarding season breaks. I feel i got the feedback i needed from you to start tweaking the breaks. They will feature in S5, however there will be 1 3day break and 1 2day break. At the end of the season i will again be asking for feedback, but this time i will be wanting your thoughts on staggered breaks (breaks of different lengths), whether 3 days felt too long or was about right, whether 2 days was too short or was about right and whether 1 day breaks may be more appropriate.

I thank you all for your extra days patience and hope we have a fantastic season 5 to Remember Remember :)

Mr P.

• Like 3

Ddddddaaaannnnnngggg I should have waited for the rule changes  before retiring, even with my grindy rpgs I could be competitive with these rules doods *shrugs* It is what it is though, hopefully these rules will be more popular than last timw :)

Wanna rejoin the waiting list for S6? i believe Shogun is doing the same :) Fresh Year, Fresh THL start :P 

• Like 1