Trophy Hunters League - Season 41 underway!

Ok, so, we have come up with a unique solution to course correct my blunder with Bronze scheduling:

Fixture 9:

BraveNoobWorld v Boooda

Sptj7 v Arctic Cress

Fixture 10:

freddie v Arctic

freddie v Sptj

DR v BraveNoobWorld

DR v Boooda

Everybody gets to face their correct opponent, and it should be rather easy to pull this off.

The results body tab in the Standings spreadsheet has been updated to reflect this. My apologies for not fixing this earlier.

Edited by ShogunCroCop
  • Like 2

With the updated standings, @Redbeard-Rik and @ApriIis are in the driver's seat in their leagues for CWC participation, but they have by no means clinched anything. @BraveNoobWorld is guaranteed to be the Bronze representative in CWC, while @Boooda tries to fend off @Arctic Cress and @Sptj7 for the second promotion. @Andrea9281 maintains the 2 game lead in Gold, but nothing is clinched there yet.

And Silver, well, the top of Silver is still up in the air. It's over if @jemmie wins in Fixture 9, but if I pull it off, it'll come down to Fixture 10. Even @me3lingual has a chance at promoting to Gold if certain things go right. The only thing guaranteed about Silver is in Season 27, @Omar will still be there. Jemmie has earned a promotion to Gold League regardless of what happens these last 2 fixtures.

So we will see how it plays out. I know most eyes are on my matchup with jemmie, but Bronze League has intriguing developments going for second place too.

As an aside, from the statistics standpoint, Silver is the only League that has not yet reached 1000 points (it will though), and Platinum is edging Manganese for the most points, 4050.5 to 4050.1

Edited by ShogunCroCop
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, Redbeard-Rik said:

I think my score count is way too high for the last round. Only the trophies between 6749 & 6785 were eligible. Any singstar trophies i earned after that were from a different stack to the one I've already scored on this season.

you're right...I'll make the adjustment.

You have been spamming a lot this season...I might need to do that in order to beat @jemmie

2 hours ago, ShogunCroCop said:

As an aside, from the statistics standpoint, Silver is the only League that has not yet reached 1000 points (it will though), and Platinum is edging Manganese for the most points, 4050.5 to 4050.1

I for one would've thought it as hilarious if the Silver League ended up being under 1,000 points. It's pretty funny how we're acting like a couple of big shots when our scores are comparable to the bottom of most other leagues.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, BraveNoobWorld said:

I really should have checked the Until Dawn leaderboard before popping two platinums to defeat @Sptj7

Yeah me too 5hrs 58mins for 50th place, I just assumed they were eligible wont make that mistake again, well played though 

• Like 2

19 hours ago, ShogunCroCop said:

(1) Psy-Tychist (196.5) v (182.1) microsamm (3)

Congratulations @Psy-Tychist!
I unlocked all my platinums, especially in Truck Racer I'm proud of to finish it in time,
with your help for the online trophies,but it wasn't enough.

In the next season we will meet again. ?

Edited by microsamm
  • Like 2

11 hours ago, Redbeard-Rik said:

Well someone has to represent spam now that @AffectatiousDonkisn't here.

It warms my heart to see you taking up the mantle and keeping the dream of Spam alive.   

Unrelated but I noticed you didn't accept my friend request on the Xbox. It is the place to be I am told for the next gen. 

Goodluck to all.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, AffectatiousDonk said:

It warms my heart to see you taking up the mantle and keeping the dream of Spam alive.   

Unrelated but I noticed you didn't accept my friend request on the Xbox. It is the place to be I am told for the next gen. 

Goodluck to all.

Apologies I missed the request coming in. I have now accepted. I assume it's you anyway, there's lots of rat 100%s and then some "proper games" at 0 & 1% does that sound about right? 

Also I notice Lost odyssey isn't on there yet either.

Edited by Redbeard-Rik
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Redbeard-Rik said:

Apologies I missed the request coming in. I have now accepted. I assume it's you anyway, there's lots of rat 100%s and then some "proper games" at 0 & 1% does that sound about right? 

Also I notice Lost odyssey isn't on there yet either.

That sounds about right, but if it is not me I reckon you just friended a pretty interesting cat.

As for Lost Odyssey check back in a couple of hours ............... 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, ShogunCroCop said:

I look at @jemmie's score, then at mine, and I feel like I am not pulling my weight in this matchup. Good job on curb stomping me a second time.

Thanks. I was expecting 200 points and knew I'd have less time the second half of this fixture, so I decided to hit the ground running. I'm going to snipe the tenth place spot for highest points in a fixture before stopping though, just in case you get your second wind.

48 minutes ago, jemmie said:

Thanks. I was expecting 200 points and knew I'd have less time the second half of this fixture, so I decided to hit the ground running. I'm going to snipe the tenth place spot for highest points in a fixture before stopping though, just in case you get your second wind.

I was initially expecting around 252, but life happened so I anticipate around 211 or so. My best effort of the season but seeing where you’re already it, it won’t be enough. Congrats.

36 minutes ago, ShogunCroCop said:

I was initially expecting around 252, but life happened so I anticipate around 211 or so. My best effort of the season but seeing where you’re already it, it won’t be enough. Congrats.

252 may have beaten me. I don't expect to earn many more points in the next two days, so I'm not going to give my victory speech just yet.

1 hour ago, ShogunCroCop said:

Home stretch. Work might get in the way of my comeback but I am hoping not.

I'll be impressed if you can close our point gap in time. I have no intention of getting any more trophies, but I may change my mind if I need to.

Putting up Fixture 10 matchups a bit early. It is the last fixture, so now is the time to go all out.

Platinum League

VASORAT13 v microsamm

Psy-Tychist v Redbeard-Rik

stupid0089 v GTA_Darren

Gold League

Wavergray v Andrea9281

HCG Clawz v shadowhood1111

OmegaFenron v theshywaterguy

Silver League

jemme v Omar

Precision-Playyy v Talic007

ShogunCroCop v me3lingual

Bronze League

feeddie1989 v Sptj7

feeddie1989 v Arctic Cress

DEMONICRUBLE18  v BraveNoobWorld

DEMONICRUBLE18 v Boooda

Manganese League

kingofbattle8174 v FallacyUnknown

Wdjat Prinny Doods v Aprilis

Lucas v X18JELLO18X

Fixtures begin in a bit under 4 hours, but by now, you knew that already. Good luck! Happy hunting!

• Like 2