Trophy Hunters League - Season 41 underway!

1 hour ago, ShogunCroCop said:

Also, I may need to go back and count, but I think I have spent more time in Bronze League than anyone else over the course of this tournament. 

You have spent several seasons in Bronze yes (6 seasons not including Season 22), but @me3lingual holds the record of 10 seasons from 18 in Bronze.

Yes I have a table made up for every season....

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ShogunCroCop said:

Also, I may need to go back and count, but I think I have spent more time in Bronze League than anyone else over the course of this tournament. 

Hahaha, that might very well be true. Some people say you can find the strongest competitors in the Bronze League; I'd keep an eye on you if I were in the Bronze League right now :ninja:.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Lucas said:

Hahaha, that might very well be true. Some people say you can find the strongest competitors in the Bronze League; I'd keep an eye on you if I were in the Bronze League right now :ninja:.

Fun fact: 4/10 of the competitors in the bronze league have won a league at least once. 

• Like 2

On 17-4-2018 at 0:22 AM, cjshaitan said:

There is only one title that ever matters

“ King of the Bronze “ . It is quite simply perfection personified. When the dust settles that is all anyone ever remembers. 

Edit : Perhaps it is time for a Queen?

I never said anything here. Only that CJ can call himself Queen of the Bronze. 

:spank::spank::spank:

On 17-4-2018 at 0:30 AM, shadowhood1111 said:

Darn I was hoping to rejoin for a season but after reading the past few pages I assume you guys are all filled up?

Yeah, we are. I can add you to the waiting list for next season though if you want? There'll surely be a spot available for you then.

On 17-4-2018 at 1:36 AM, Tearraven said:

Might be interesting to see if we can breathe some new life into Platinum so it doesn't stay the retirement home of the once greats.

This sounds promising :hmm:. Don't make it your retirement home too :lol:.

Edited by Lucas
feelsbadman
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, cjshaitan said:

There is only one title that ever matters

“ King of the Bronze “ . It is quite simply perfection personified. When the dust settles that is all anyone ever remembers.

Bronze is for scrubs :P

1 hour ago, Lucas said:

I'm not sure if we have any females among us but if we don't and you win the Bronze League, you're allowed to use the title "Queen of the Bronze" if you want ;).

Yeah we do, how can you forget Rach? :facepalm:

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Lucas said:

Yeah, Whyfire's quote is :ninja:.

Hm  :shakefist:

2 hours ago, cjshaitan said:

Lol, I noticed you are hiding in Platinum league again, I don't recognise any of those other players in there with you, are they trophy hunters ? 

When you are ready for a real challenge you know where it is at.

Nah, i feel too comfortable in my Platinum lair. I'm not leaving anytime soon :awesome:

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Psy-Tychist said:

You have spent several seasons in Bronze yes (6 seasons not including Season 22), but @me3lingual holds the record of 10 seasons from 18 in Bronze.

Yes I have a table made up for every season....

Ah well if it wasn't me, surely it'd be him

I have a moving truck coming into Bronze League on Thursday...it is setting up the works...a popcorn machine...a couch...a big screen TV. I am getting the basement of Bronze League ready for when I end up there.

Edited by ShogunCroCop
  • Like 2