Trophy Hunters League - Season 41 winner: Banana_Sausage47!

Must be a taboo to ask these types of questions on this forum LOL

In my case I don't consider it taboo, I didn't talk about it because of two reasons:

1. I don't know the answer to your question

2. I don't care about the answer to your question 

But if I knew I would've told you the exact number, I don't think there's wrong in it, even less coming from you mate :D

On my fixture results, I am happy with my progress as I said, not even 2 plats were enough against the almighty Wheel of Fortune/Jeopardy game show combo, so I focused on pushing myself and at that I succeeded. Congrats Jarethgeason, great score you got xD

Edited by Omar

Great match, Vasorat. With a few exceptions, this seems like a relatively low scoring fixture.

Edit: I just realized that I got 34 points last fixture, not 33. It's not a huge deal though.

Edited by jem12345

In my case I don't consider it taboo, I didn't talk about it because of two reasons:

1. I don't know the answer to your question

2. I don't care about the answer to your question 

But if I knew I would've told you the exact number, I don't think there's wrong in it, even less coming from you mate :D

On my fixture results, I am happy with my progress as I said, not even 2 plats were enough against the almighty Wheel of Fortune/Jeopardy game show combo, so I focused on pushing myself and at that I succeeded. Congrats Jarethgeason, great score you got xD

Maybe just don't say nothing at all then buddy ;)

Pureproteinman looking for some hot action? lol ^^

Thats 2 wins in a row, now against the infamous somalia...

Lol naaaaa just curious

Hehe seems that way. I can understand why people might want to keep information like that private though. From my knowledge it's only 2 or 3 people. 

Really I'd like to know what all the people in this league look like, but that's mainly just because I'm very nosy. :P

Also yay, I won. :D

Well done for your win man and yeah it would be interesting to see what everyone looks like :)

Must be a taboo to ask these types of questions on this forum LOL

I'd say it is really understandable on why some won't say considering some of the colourful messages I've gotten, not saying anyone here but it isn't just the people here that see the forums. For instance there is somebody that views my forum profile religiously along with only my female friends on the forum, the annoying part is go to see this person's PSN profile and they've apparently asked for their PSN to be removed from here and try to view it on say PSNtrophyleaders and they don't meet the low minimum requirements...

So yeah, I don't blame some people for not wanting to say.

In anycase you guys would clearly be the overwhelming majority making a battle of the sexes type of round(thinking special like that Christmas round) impossible to make fair.

FIXTURE 2 RESULTS

GOLD LEAGUE

Kochiya-Shana (47) - (23) Gregorymany

I'll work on league tables in a few doods and drop a post when I'm done

Looks like I got lucky thanks to new games too bad I won't have that luck round to round.

EDIT:

Which platinum do you all think would look nicer for #6,000 as I am starting to reconsider my original choice?

1Ld49fd1.png or 1L22ffed.png

Edited by Kochiya Shana
  • Like 1

Back from a long day at the BIL's housewarming party and tired as ever. Hoping Gregorymany puts up a score in the low 20s again this fixture. I might have a chance then.

I figured I'd lose, but damn. I was massacred. Looking forward to a potential rubber match next season, x9zachattack5x.

I'd say it is really understandable on why some won't say considering some of the colourful messages I've gotten, not saying anyone here but it isn't just the people here that see the forums. For instance there is somebody that views my forum profile religiously along with only my female friends on the forum, the annoying part is go to see this person's PSN profile and they've apparently asked for their PSN to be removed from here and try to view it on say PSNtrophyleaders and they don't meet the low minimum requirements...

So yeah, I don't blame some people for not wanting to say.

In anycase you guys would clearly be the overwhelming majority making a battle of the sexes type of round(thinking special like that Christmas round) impossible to make fair.

Looks like I got lucky thanks to new games too bad I won't have that luck round to round.

EDIT:

Which platinum do you all think would look nicer for #6,000 as I am starting to reconsider my original choice?

1L22ffed.png

This one dood

I like the second one better. What game is it from?

Moe Chronicle and it is starting to look like that shall be the 6,000th both are enjoyable games be it differing genres Moe Chronicles is like Demon Gaze and To Love-Ru would be similar to Senran Kagura in terms of gameplay but not in it's style. In To Love-Ru you're limited to just a single character(the male lead Yuuki Rito) and must go through dungeons which also contain challenge missions within like kill 50 enemies without getting hit for instance.

To Love-Ru was the platinum I was originally considering but Moe Chronicle's platinum image was really cute and made me start wondering not to mention both games are really fun even with the ecchi.

I just love when I set plan a weekend to devote to relaxing and playing video games, I get the call to go and work.  It seems to happen every time.  Maybe Memorial Day will be relaxing. 

I need the work, and love the money.  It just leaves no time to play though.

I can only speak for myself when I say, I am not female. As to how many there are in this competition I think it would come down to people saying whether they are female or not. It is not always obvious, especially on this forum.

I can only speak for myself when I say, I am not female. As to how many there are in this competition I think it would come down to people saying whether they are female or not. It is not always obvious, especially on this forum.

It's all a big secret remember , don't tell anyone ;)

I have really been neglecting this thread for the past days, I'm so sorry THL. I never knew how much time and effort it takes to maintain one that involves so many other participants. You have my respect Precision and Prinny for doing it so long.

1L22ffed.png

Congrats with your victory Shana :yay:. I'll vote for this plat as #6,000.