Favorite caffeinated beverage?

Andumssssssssss

1 hour ago, Pray_4_the_End said:

I'm the weird person that can't stand the smell or taste of coffee in any form, so I usually get my caffeine fix from energy drinks. Mainly Rockstars or Kickstarts to be exact.  Those things are like crack for me and I have to constantly remind myself that kidney stones are a thing, so I try not to drink too many of them throughout the week, but damn is it hard af lol. They're soo good though... Just pure liquid sugar death for the most part 😅

Mountain Dew Energy might be a good alternative for you to try it’s sugar free and they’re carbonated, I would def give them a try if I were you!

• Like 2

I don't drink energy drinks, so when I do need energy I go for Tea (because I'm painfully British) but I regularly drink Diet/Zero Sugar Colas and currently I swear by Aldi's Vive ZX Cola. It tastes as good as my favourites (Pepsi Max, Diet Coke) but for only 55p. I absolutely can't do sugary cola though, that just makes me thirsty, which is the opposite of what a drink should do, and I have become able to tell a cola's sugar status from taste alone... It's usually a lot worse. 

Vive zX Cola (2 Litre) - Compare Prices & Where To Buy - Trolley.co.uk 

• Like 1

I'm one of those that doesn't like coffee or energy drinks - they both make me extremely jittery...

I do in fact take a pre-workout before the gym (which contains a bucketload of caffeine) which really gets me going, or just for pleasure it will be a low caffeinated drink like green tea or Coke Zero Sugar.

Edited by PHIL_DADDY1
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, RoastedPeanut said:

I always start my morning with a cup of coffee at home. Usually around lunch time I'll either grab a coconut or pineapple iced latte from Luckin and then a can of Monster on the way home. I like to make another cup of coffee after dinner and sometimes a second Monster later in the evening

Now this is an intellectuals diet!

• Haha 1

spacer.png

Starbucks “Grasshopper Frappe”

I got this idea originally from a Starbucks secret menu online somewhere:

- Order a Mocha Frappe

- Add Frappuccino Chips

- Add two pumps of Peppermint Syrup

- Add extra Whipped Cream

Edited by SmileSlice
Updated image.
  • Like 1

- Starbuck’s Iced White Mocha

- 7 Leaves’ and It’s Boba Time’s House Coffees with boba

- It’s a Grind’s Funky Monkey (iced blended coffee, chocolate, banana and peanut butter)

But most mornings I drink instant coffee with French vanilla creamer as it’s quick, convenient and still good 👍 

Edited by Lum
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, RadiantFlamberge said:

My favorite coffee is a Starbucks cappuccino. As for tea, just about any kind of green tea (matcha is great) or an Earl Grey.

Oh yeah forgot to mention teas too! I love earl grey, honeydew, brown sugar and taro milk teas myself. If not at a boba shop, I’ll buy some of these at my local Filipino or Korean market in can form.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Lum said:

Oh yeah forgot to mention teas too! I love earl grey, honeydew, brown sugar and taro milk teas myself. If not at a boba shop, I’ll buy some of these at my local Filipino or Korean market in can form.

I love tea! I live in the south and we love our iced tea here. I’m not a fan of the “southern style” which to me just tastes like sugar water 🤮 but iced tea with a splash of lemon is fire. I drink Earl Grey pretty often for breakfast tho!

• Like 1

Also those frappuccino mocha chocolate chip milkshake coffee flavoured stuff... Some of you seem to be more addicted to the sugar rush than caffeine :D

Plain black coffee for me, in the morning I make one with a percolator, during the day it's a simple Dolce Gusto one or whatever machine is available in the office. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HansPatat050 said:

Also those frappuccino mocha chocolate chip milkshake coffee flavoured stuff... Some of you seem to be more addicted to the sugar rush than caffeine :D

Plain black coffee for me, in the morning I make one with a percolator, during the day it's a simple Dolce Gusto one or whatever machine is available in the office. 

Dang you going old school with the percolator! I like it!

Usually drink coffee during work. Recently picked up a drink called 'El Tony' which is based on mate tea. Not sure if this particular drink is available outside of Switzerland but it is quite nice. Heard also rumors that you can mix it with Vodka 😬.

• Haha 1

MONSTER MONSTER MONSTER MONSTER MONSTER MONSTER MONSTER MONSTER MONSTER MONSTER MONSTER MONSTER MONSTER MONSTER MONSTER MONSTER MONSTER MONSTER MONSTER MONSTER MONSTER MONSTER MONSTER MONSTER MONSTER MONSTER MONSTER MONSTER MONSTER MONSTER MONSTER MONSTER MONSTER MONSTER MONSTER MONSTER MONSTER MONSTER MONSTER MONSTER MONSTER MONSTER MONSTER MONSTER MONSTER MONSTER MONSTER MONSTER MONSTER MONSTER MONSTER MONSTER MONSTER MONSTER MONSTER MONSTER MONSTER MONSTER MONSTER MONSTER MONSTER MONSTER MONSTER MONSTER MONSTER MONSTER MONSTER MONSTER 

spacer.pngtear into my ass or whatever the thing on the can says

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Skullahh said:

MONSTER MONSTER MONSTER MONSTER MONSTER MONSTER MONSTER MONSTER MONSTER MONSTER MONSTER MONSTER MONSTER MONSTER MONSTER MONSTER MONSTER MONSTER MONSTER MONSTER MONSTER MONSTER MONSTER MONSTER MONSTER MONSTER MONSTER MONSTER MONSTER MONSTER MONSTER MONSTER MONSTER MONSTER MONSTER MONSTER MONSTER MONSTER MONSTER MONSTER MONSTER MONSTER MONSTER MONSTER MONSTER MONSTER MONSTER MONSTER MONSTER MONSTER MONSTER MONSTER MONSTER MONSTER MONSTER MONSTER MONSTER MONSTER MONSTER MONSTER MONSTER MONSTER MONSTER MONSTER MONSTER MONSTER MONSTER MONSTER 

spacer.pngtear into my ass or whatever the thing on the can says

Hot Topic Exclusive!!!

21 minutes ago, Skullahh said:

This is pretty much my stance!!

Sugar free only though to avoid it countering the amount of gym work I put in 🤣

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, freddie1989 said:

This is pretty much my stance!!

Sugar free only though to avoid it countering the amount of gym work I put in 🤣

you didnt quote the second part of my comment

Edited by Skullahh
  • Haha 1

I mostly go for the Monster Pipeline Punch or VR46, I should really expand on my Monster flavours. (if there's any that people recommend, then pls do list them) - I also love caramel or pumpkin spice frappuccino (both with coffee no cream) from Starbucks or caramel frappe from Costa.

• Like 1