Favorite caffeinated beverage?

Andumssssssssss

24 minutes ago, damage_6-9 said:

I do like those 2, am drinking a can of Mother right now.... but my personal favourites are Jack Daniels & coke or Bundy & coke, lol

Lol nothing beats Bundy & coke. Sadly I don’t have any Mother or Bundy atm 

OG Monster Khaos - Sadly the newer 'improved' version is shit, highly watered down

Rockstar Guava is great too

Rubicon is really nice

Coffee, any and all types

I'll drink pretty much any and all energy drinks (Gotta try them all), but I get bored of the generic tasting ones like Redbull, all the cheap brands taste exactly the same as it.

Edited by Dark_Overlord
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Maxine said:

I mostly go for the Monster Pipeline Punch or VR46, I should really expand on my Monster flavours. (if there's any that people recommend, then pls do list them) - I also love caramel or pumpkin spice frappuccino (both with coffee no cream) from Starbucks or caramel frappe from Costa.

The Lemonade Rehab is great, non carbonated.

And the white can, I think it's just regular but zero sugar, is also good. It does not taste bad like the regular green can does. 

And if you can find it, the purple punch is good too 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Maxine said:

I mostly go for the Monster Pipeline Punch or VR46, I should really expand on my Monster flavours. (if there's any that people recommend, then pls do list them) - I also love caramel or pumpkin spice frappuccino (both with coffee no cream) from Starbucks or caramel frappe from Costa.

Monster recommendations you say? I thought you would never ask! My favorites are wild berry tea, peach tea, strawberry lemonade of the rehab variety. Then my favorite Ultra Zero flavors are peachy keen, strawberry dreams, sunrise, rosa, & gold! 

• 1 month later...

I'm not sure if many people like this but my fave is actually Dr Pepper.. I'm not exactly sure what the taste is meant to be lol :lol: But I still throughly enjoy it! 

I think there's a huge difference between USA Dr Pepper and UK one. I much prefer the UK one with full sugar. (No sugar one tastes like poo water :ninja:)

• Like 2

In germany we have Paulaner Spezi (and yes this is the same brewery as the oktoberfest beer). Which is coca cola mixed with fanta.

We have the same from Coca Cola. It is called Mezzo Mix, but the Spezi from Paulaner is way better.

If u ever visit germany try it!

Edited by vsvpl1501
  • Like 1

I've tried over the years to incorporate coffee into my regular diet, but it's always met with failure. I like the smell and taste, but I've never been able to stomach it. It's strange, I've got a pretty powerful gut, there are few things I can't eat and coffee is just one of them.

Years ago, in my terrible days, I didn't just reach for Monster. It was Monster Mule.

maxresdefault.jpg

Ginger. Monster. But it sold like crap, so they stopped making it.

Actually, while I'm on about Monster, Mutant was really good the few times I had it. I'd post a picture but I can't find a good one. Think Mountain Dew, but it tasted like Monster. I had it at a convention once from some promoters. Supposedly it was going to be used in a Deadpool 2 promotion and that's why a batch was made, but the promotion fizzled out and most stores never got any of it. The shop around the corner from me still has the poster for the product that was never delivered.

• Like 1

Coffee black. Always have over 1kg at home and make it strong! You might get pitchforked out of Sweden if you are not ready for a surprise "fika". The clip above is after strong morning coffee. 

You people who gulp down sodas should really just get a decent coffee brewer. Just my humble opinion :D

• Like 1

I was once... A bit too heavily dependent on coffee, that I actually got addicted to the caffeine in it.

Each morning: Wake at 5am (no matter how late u went to sleep, doesn't matter) with excruciating headache, crawl down the stairs (half asleep but that heartbeating headache keeps you up) & get to the coffee machine & press start (I had to set it ready the day before, otherwise I just couldn't handle doing it when I woke up like that)

2 sips & everything is back to normal, headache gone... But there you are, awake at 5am, I don't have to tell how many bathroom breaks you need if you gulp down a litre or 2 before 8am.

Then I stopped drinking it (just had enough I suppose) but at around 4pm I started to feel the headache come up again, so u make yourself another litre and a half or so, to get through the evening, by then u hardly get your sleep (I mean I could, but it's more like a 'slumber' than a real deep sleep) & next morning the same crap starts over again

After a week or 2 (actually Christmas & New Years, that's when I noticed I actually was addicted) u feel pretty much dead. Dead... But awake.

Been a decent smoker for 13 years (I'd fume up 20 a day without trouble really) but quit it 2 years ago, however the drawback of nicotine doesn't even come close to how brutal caffeine-addiction was. I haven't stopped drinking coffee, but I'm sure I'm not addicted anymore as I don't notice any effects of it, I toned down immensely though (I was honestly almost drinking black sludge back then, it just tastes so good if you put in 1 spoon more... Until you do that each month... For a year...)

• Like 2

I despise coffee so I don't have that addiction that my co-workers seem to have. They were all shocked when I told them I prefer water in the mornings (it's healthier and helps with some issues I have). My go to caffeinated drink though is Dr Pepper. That stuff is my life elixir I love it so much. I don't drink too much pop because of my previously mentioned issues, but when I get my Dr Pepper I'm the happiest clam in the sea. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...