The Ultra Rare Cleanup 2024

19 minutes ago, Riiszk said:

You've now forced yourself to do a 'force tier'.

3. Jump Force

4. Sonic Forces

5. Super Time Force Ultra

lol, i actually looked up the Spellforce-Reforced guide last week.  Sorry to say, this idea has already been explored and totally rejected.

Edited by maisie666
  • Haha 2

I have a bit of a noob question that I'm hoping either @Copanele or some of the veterans can assists with. So basically going through the rules I undertstand that ofc its all about rarity and the fact that trophies have to be UR to qualify for the Tiers but I'm just wondering as I have two specific examples that I don't know were they fall in as they don't have a single UR trophy on their list however the 100% completion is at around 1% for both they are Graveyard Keeper at 1.88% and Outer Wilds at 1.98%. Mind you both games are pretty simple and easy and not even that long and I'm not even gonna use them for my list but I was just curious.

Anyway here is my first Tier:

Tier 1

- The Crew   at 0.87% rarity, currently at 0% completion

- DIRT Rally   at 1.47% rarity, currently at 40% completion

- Warface   at 0.55% rarity, currently at 0% completion

- Smite   at 0.68% rarity, currently at 81% completion

- 8-bit Armies   at 0.76% rarity, currently at 0% completion

• Like 3

18 hours ago, Abraniell said:

I have a bit of a noob question that I'm hoping either @Copanele or some of the veterans can assists with. So basically going through the rules I undertstand that ofc its all about rarity and the fact that trophies have to be UR to qualify for the Tiers but I'm just wondering as I have two specific examples that I don't know were they fall in as they don't have a single UR trophy on their list however the 100% completion is at around 1% for both they are Graveyard Keeper at 1.88% and Outer Wilds at 1.98%. Mind you both games are pretty simple and easy and not even that long and I'm not even gonna use them for my list but I was just curious.

Sorry I completely forgot to answer but yes, as VersusCA said, your list must have at least one unachieved Ultra Rare on the trophy list in order for it to count, whether it's from the main game or DLC. If the main completion percentage of the game is UR but it has no UR trophies, I can't take it into consideration.

Edited by Copanele
  • Like 1

Always up for more UR platinums. Just a little caught up with ESO at the moment even though I already have 100%. But new content coming out this year and going to have to stay on top of that. I'm going to pass on this but best of luck everyone. I highly recommend Path of Exile. It's overwhelming at first and may seem daunting but it's definitely a great accomplishment and platinum to have.

• Like 2