The Ultra Rare Cleanup 2024

10 minutes ago, Copanele said:

Well everyone, I will sadly have to announce you that because of this topic

Splasher won't be part of the Most Wanted board anymore, due to it becoming Very Rare.

The only exception is @graphic_violins8 who already signed up Splasher on the list, you will still take full points if you complete the game :D just please remind me once you finish the game that it used to be on the MW .

Splasher will be replaced by Kerbal Space Program. I doubt this one will become Very Rare any time soon 😂

Absolute funniest thing would be if someone went the extra mile to force Splasher to be UR by just spamming accounts from the leaderboards until it's in again. Won't be me for several reasons (least of which being I can't be bothered to start the game, much less check the in-game leaderboards), granted. :lol:

In any case, I guess that's another MW game I can do. Been thinking of doing Kerbal for a good while since the two PS4 versions have the cheat menu on Version 1.00 that make the plat an EZPZ. :P

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Walt the Dog said:

Absolute funniest thing would be if someone went the extra mile to force Splasher to be UR by just spamming accounts from the leaderboards until it's in again. Won't be me for several reasons (least of which being I can't be bothered to start the game, much less check the in-game leaderboards), granted. :lol:

In any case, I guess that's another MW game I can do. Been thinking of doing Kerbal for a good while since the two PS4 versions have the cheat menu on Version 1.00 that make the plat an EZPZ. :P

This game has a "cheat menu"????? really???

Well, thanks for that info, in which case it would definitely disqualify the game, what's the point of having a breakable game on that list? 😂

FINE, Cloudberry Kingdom it is. I didn't want to use that, but I have no choice.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Copanele said:

Well everyone, I will sadly have to announce you that because of this topic

Splasher won't be part of the Most Wanted board anymore, due to it becoming Very Rare.

The only exception is @graphic_violins8 who already signed up Splasher on the list, you will still take full points if you complete the game :D just please remind me once you finish the game that it used to be on the MW .

Splasher will be replaced by Kerbal Space Program  Cloudberry Kingdom. I doubt this one will become Very Rare any time soon 😂

Oh no, the pressure is on!  Well no matter what, I can promise you all this.  I may platinum Splasher.  I may not.  But I will never.  Ever. Finish Cloudberry Kingdom x p.

• Like 1