[EVENT] PSNP Kaleidoscope Challenge 2024!

3 hours ago, Kirenoxs said:

@Beyondthegrave07 it could work for Tan or Deep Purple IMO

Yeah, I think deep purple might be the way to go. I tend to try and pick the color that takes up the most (blank) space instead of the words unless there's just a transparent or white background. Haha.

Anyways, I appreciate the feedback!

• Like 2

5 hours ago, ProfSeajay7 said:

I want to put this in my list but don't know what colors would fit, other than red.

L05710a.png

Oof. i didnt put Rogue explorer in my list last year for this exact reason. Light Blue looks more predominant to me somehow, so maybe turn the image upside down so it fits into Light Blue maybe? 😆

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dezorak said:

(now for the question does completing the same game twice count if it wasn't an auto pop as turns out hentai vs evil had a ps4 AND ps5 version somehow lol)

It looks like they have the exact same thumbnail (just different shapes) so I really doubt you can call it tan and another color on the same rainbow. Maybe Doc will let you use it in two different rainbow cards though?

• Like 1

Just now, Beyondthegrave07 said:

It looks like they have the exact same thumbnail (just different shapes) so I really doubt you can call it tan and another color on the same rainbow. Maybe Doc will let you use it in two different rainbow cards though?

yeah I don't mind either way as I'm enjoying doing them as get to chill with friends while we mock how bad some of the games are plus when i got it i didn't even know it could stack.  usually i do see the point of it but my lord that game was stupid so i couldn't not replay it (and also we all get to laugh at how bad i am at completing them in general)

seriously I think lizard lady is possibly the worst game I have ever played :D.  and I really do need to stop being addicted to Ark though so I can work on my actual rainbow as i put in more hours in the month i have had it then i care to admit and barely even touched the trophy list :D.

8 hours ago, Dezorak said:

(now for the question does completing the same game twice count if it wasn't an auto pop as turns out hentai vs evil had a ps4 AND ps5 version somehow lol)

as @Beyondthegrave07 said - you could use the game twice, but only for the same colour on multiple cards, not for multiple colours on the same card.

Having said that, I think that particular card needs some actual games on it, as it's pushing into that "you need to cool it" territory - so I'd hold off on adding any more to that one until there's some thing more substantial to add 👍

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, DrBloodmoney said:

as @Beyondthegrave07 said - you could use the game twice, but only for the same colour on multiple cards, not for multiple colours on the same card.

Having said that, I think that particular card needs some actual games on it, as it's pushing into that "you need to cool it" territory - so I'd hold off on adding any more to that one until there's some thing more substantial to add 👍

yeah as I said this one is my shameful rainbow im working on for streaming (many of the games are either ones i got told to play or was given cash to buy the worst i can find lol) i have posted a my proper one further up with 2 games on it already :D. (donut county and Minecraft) as that one is games I'm playing (my goal is to avoid shovelware on the proper one this year) also working on ark and slowly cleaning up almost platted trophies such as destiny 2 and monster hunter.  as i said though Feb is a busy month considering valentines and such but at the rate its going will more then likely be a many in short space of time as there all just that final grind to completion.