Bingo Bonanza 2024

56 minutes ago, stuthesheep said:

I was actually quite disappointed about my lack of disappointment over the whole thing

Nah, don't worry about it. The fact you were disappointed that you weren't disappointed by the endings is a good thing. I know the majority of the community complained about the endings but whining isn't going to make the devs change the game when it's already released unless you are willing to watch for a patch. 😛

Posted (edited)
On 5/26/2024 at 11:23 AM, Copanele said:

I have a question though, I completed stories for games in 2024 that are not featured on my first Bingo card.

Could they be used for the second Bingo card instead? Not really clear to me if there's a rule for that.

I guess that's okay since every main campaign/story completed in 2024 are valid for the challenge. I'm also doing a second card and I intend to use some games that I have already completed this year.

Edited by Biscoito18
  • Like 2

37 minutes ago, KazaneHime said:

I'm also planning on doing these games, but not sure where they could fit into my remaining spots (until I use my Player's Choice/for another event)

• Immortals Fenyx Rising
  • Season: A letter to the future
  • The Legend of Nayuta: Boundless Trails
  • Final Fantasy VII: Rebirth

I want to go and stretch in saying that Final Fantasy VII: Rebirth has a 'sort' of a crafting system with the device you get early on, don't remember its name. You collect items around the world and put them in the device and you get something.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, hyousai said:

G2. Recommended -TOEM (This was on my list of games to try for a while, but I got distracted until @Biscoito18 suggested it in the thread. Charming little game with a non-stressful platinum.)

I'm glad you liked it! 🙂

• Like 1