Bingo Bonanza 2024

On 4/2/2024 at 4:04 PM, Baker said:

Game #14: That ‘Everyone’ But You Has Played

QLgmMgs.jpeg

Assassin’s Creed Mirage

I guess this will count as it has over 40.000 game owners.

It’s been quite some time since I played an Assassin’s Creed game. The franchise went downhill for me with Origins and Odyssey was an absolute boring snooze fest. I will never play Valhalla.

This game goes back to its roots, more focusing on stealth. So I expected a fun game but this is probably the weakest entry I’ve played with these old mechanics. A very mediocre game. Luckily I borrowed it from a friend. I would not pay any money for this.

Edit: And I’m looking for some tips for Contains Holiday Themes if anyone knows a fun game for this..

I am planning Spiderman Miles Morales for my holiday themed since it's set at xmas but most people have already played it

Otherwise might do Pumpkin Jack just for fun or Night in the Woods (both more Halloween-ish titles)

• Like 3

Well, this isn't an update, it's just a repost of my BINGO card, but I replaced the picture with a new one as the old image was really difficult to read. :lol:

Unfortunately, I did not save the template from the generator but I had the square descriptions so I just recreated the card using myfreebingocards.com. Here's the new format:

betterbingo01.png

I think this was a good idea as I dismayed at the sight of finding that I had accidentally put games in duplicate slots on my old card. I had two N5s! :lol:

So I'm going to put the list down again just for reference:

Column B:

1. B1: That You've Been Meaning to Get To => DIsgaea 5
  2. B4: With An Isometric View => TOEM
  3. B5: With A Female Protagonist => Eventide 2

Column I:

1. I1: With In-Game Weather Effects => Dragon Quest Builders 2
  2. I3: Oldest Title in Your Backlog => Cat Quest

Column N:

1. N1: Crafting Mechanics => Dragon Quest Builders
  2. N2: With Gorgeous Vistas => Final Fantasy VI
  3. N4: That You Can Complete in One Sitting => Ape Escape (PS4)
  4. N5: With a # or Punctuation in the Name => 36 Fragments of Midnight

Column G:

1. I1: Sci-Fi or Fantasy Themes => Final Fantasy IV
  2. I3: That "Everyone" But You Have Played => Astro's Playroom
  3. I4: Released in your Birth Month => Yuletide Legends: Who Framed Santa Claus (PS5) (released in December)
  4. I5: Aliens or Robots => LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga (PS4)

Column O:

1. O3: With Mystery or Detective Themes => Yuletide Legends: Who Framed Santa Claus (PS4)
  2. O4: Spawned an Expansive Universe => Final Fantasy VII
  3. O5: Adventure => Adventures of Mana

Still not sure how I am gonna tackle N2. I technically joined PSNP on 2009 which was the date of my first trophy on my first account on the site, but I joined as this account much more recently. Also, I'll probably have to make B3 my last slot if I am going to continue to Blackout as I'll be buying a lot of games in the future.

Edited by ProfSeajay7
  • Like 4

On 3/24/2024 at 9:51 AM, ProfSeajay7 said:

Well, I didn't know that. I've been using the platinums to measure my worth. If I had known I just had to complete the story of a game, this makes the card much easier. <_<

I, personally, usually only square off if I have the plat or 100% (unless we are at the end of the year and I desperately need some squares 😂)

Congrats @Biscoito18 for our first 3 liners here

On 3/30/2024 at 12:39 PM, neutreality said:

Is it fine to use games already completed in 2024 or should i start from now onwards?

Any games completed in 2024 are eligible.

On 4/4/2024 at 3:40 AM, princexedar said:

Does a re-release count for "released the year you joined PSNP"?

Like the original game was released the year you joined but you want the use the re-release? I think if it is the same game, not a remake or anything, but just a PS3/PS4 list -> PS5 list that is fine. If you really have nothing else for that square I will accept it, but try not to.

Ok, I went through the thread and everyone should be updated. Let me know if I missed anyone.

• Like 4