Attack on Completion 2024

9 hours ago, Squirlruler said:

The dashes (the speed run stuff) has been fairly easy too. I have done 10 of the 22 and haven't had too much trouble with them.

Lol of course the next one I try to complete was real difficult 😂

12 minutes ago, serrated-banner9 said:

The weekly Update :) 

Completion at start of the week: 35.58%

Completion Now: 35.54% (-0.04%)

Worms W.M.D. (0% - 18%)

Fifa 20 (27% - 37%)

Fifa 19 (?% - 27%)

So uh we may have lost to @ApriIis which made our team finish 3rd overall :( . Still better than the admin's @Lucas and @Psy-Tychist though :eyebrow:

The CWC was funny seeing everyone in it basically not game for 4 days straight (Congrats to @shottysniper123 for winning though :) )

Since THL is over, i haven't played much - or even earned a trophy - and that will probably continue into the next few weeks as i won't be playing as much and will mainly be doing stuff over at Mobygames but will probably still get some trophies but not sure what to play yet other then to keep on grinding out Hades Star. 

Try me in a 1v1. You will not survive.

• Haha 2

On 3/12/2024 at 3:12 PM, GardenOfSouls said:

Looking for 99%, just because I can't 100% FF14 and Tower of Fantasy this year, but 2025, 100% for sure!

We'll see how confident you are when they release Dawntrail this summer with even MORE trophies. You'll never get 100% since you have FFXIV on your list, they'll just keep adding new trophies every year. :lol:

• Like 2

10 hours ago, ProfSeajay7 said:

We'll see how confident you are when they release Dawntrail this summer with even MORE trophies. You'll never get 100% since you have FFXIV on your list, they'll just keep adding new trophies every year. :lol:

Its like other mmo/online games, trophies every a few months. But I will keep playing then. I Just stopped cuz its hard for me to pay monthly on ffxiv, but i'm pretty sure I will get there.

• Like 1

On 3/16/2024 at 1:46 PM, da-Noob123 said:

Helldivers 2 0 > 6 > 20%

Got some more miscellaneous trophies but have only put like 5 hours into the game. Might join or start a session just to have some consistent squad mates for when I play.

The Expanse 0 > 100%

To secure my 1 platinum a month streak I played through and completed this quick and easy game. It's the new Telltale's first game and it was pretty good. I think this is meant to be a prequel to the show but I have never seen it so don't know for sure. The game's McGuffin and where it was found definitely sparked my interest so I might look into the show.

Decent enough week, I made it back under 600 unearned trophies and am almost back up to 94% Overall Completion. Before going back to Infinite Wealth, I think I might clean up FF7 Remake's DLC while poking at Helldivers 2.

have fun with the dlc of final fantasy 7 remake.

diofield chronicle is good i made some decent progress.

i gonna play rpg games on 1 april then start rpg mania 2024 event its going to be fun.

maybe sometimes my completion wil drop a few times when i play and finish a new game from the rpg genre.

i'm happy with my ps5 console aswell.