Attack on Completion 2024

update my completion is now 20.50 and 23 easy games done that part is over now only final fantasy 2 pixel remaster the last easy game  and 1 though game almost completed dragonball xenoverse 2 98% completion i reached my first goal of the year my easy gamecollection is done now i do the good games and tough games lego marvel super heroes 2 diofield chronicle and eyuden chronicle rising i think to try again for the last dlc trophie from dragonball xenoverse 2 wich is my first hard game that platinumed and almost 100 percent completed the coming months i gonna try to finish 10 until 20 games and doing all the dlc maybe i gonna play a souls game like bloodborne ore dark souls remastered i have read that the souls games are tough i am happy with my progress i am making with my completion 20.50 

• Like 4

18 minutes ago, Loz_42 said:

Are we meant to include just the months stats, or should we also include the entire stats? 

You can post whatever you want in your posts. The summary post I do is generated from PSN API so no need for you to do anything for that. Not sure if that answers your question, let me know if not.

• Like 3