Spring 2024 Backlog Challenge

8 hours ago, Zach said:

Update time

1) Sonic Origins (PS5) - 48% ---> 100% :platinum:

2) Final Fantasy VII Rebirth 0% ---> 71%

3) Hades (PS5)

4) The Last of Us Part II Remastered

5) Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep (PS4)

I've been slowly grinding away at what might be my GOTY of 2024. It's going to be really hard for any other game to top FF7 Rebirth this year. This game is amazing ya'll. 

Did you get the side quest that's glitched on the current patch? (Unsure if it's been fixed yet)

• Like 1

On 4/3/2024 at 3:58 PM, MidnightDragon said:

Did you get the side quest that's glitched on the current patch? (Unsure if it's been fixed yet)

It has not been fixed yet unfortunately. It's the last side quest I need to finish the all side quests trophy. They have acknowledged the bug and claim to be fixing it in the next update.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Zach said:

It has not been fixed yet unfortunately. It's the last side quest I need to finish the all side quests trophy. They have acknowledged the bug and claim to be fixing it in the next update.

Hopefully it doesn’t break something else. 

Hoping to make up for some lost time this coming weekend. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, MidnightDragon said:

Decided to drop out. Too much is uncertain. Hopefully summer will be better. On a positive note, earned two plats last night: both stacks of Felix the Cat. It’s fun, but $25 is a bit much, even with two stacks. Both took less than 90 minutes each, but enjoyed them. Look here to see what I think. I will still be posting updates on my gaming.

Might look into those games. I need to get some filler crap to push my eventual platinum of FFXIV: A Realm Reborn to a decent milestone number. (It's on #103 now.)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ProfSeajay7 said:

Might look into those games. I need to get some filler crap to push my eventual platinum of FFXIV: A Realm Reborn to a decent milestone number. (It's on #103 now.)

I wouldn't call it crap. It's fun. Just a bit on the short side.