Spring 2024 Backlog Challenge

12 hours ago, Heather342 said:

I haven't played the PS3 version of the game, but I've not found anything overly difficult playing on the Vita. The tricky treasure levels are a bit frustrating, as are some of the level speed runs, but it doesn't feel impossible. The Vita version does use some touch screen mechanics to pop bubbles which can come in handy if you miss grabbing a Lum in a bubble or an extra heart. The Vita version has 3 relics hidden in each level that you need to tap the screen to collect, they're hard to spot sometimes but they make a very distinct sound when they are nearby 😊. The guide rating of 8/10 might be a tad exaggerated, feels more like a 6/10 to me.

thanks!

• Like 3

15 hours ago, Maddilyn_Mars said:

UPDATE TIME!!

Just finished Mass Effect 2 and have the lovely Platinum for one of the best games of all time, at least in my opinion.  And as expected I'm jumping right into Mass Effect 3.  Again, I don't know if it's just me, but this version of the trilogy so far seems far easier than I remember when playing it way back when on Xbox.  I haven't played the series since it first came out so I'm extremely excited to finish it up.  I might try and take a short break so I can knock out Tacoma or maybe We Are OFK over the weekend but who knows.  

Also quick note, @MidnightDragon, I noticed I was never added to the list of participants.  Hopefully we can fix that but it's no rush as I know you said you've been sick.  I hope you fell better soon!

But that's it, back to ME3!  Have a wonderful weekend everyone and keep up the great work!!

💗Maddi

1. inFamous: First Light 0%

2. Mass Effect (PS4) 100% 35 of 35 :platinum:

3. Mass Effect 2 (PS4) 100% 45 of 45 :platinum:
4. Mass Effect 3 (PS4) 10% 5 of 39

5. Tacoma 0%

6. We Are OFK (PS4) 0%

7. What Remains of Edith Finch (PS5) 0%

Added

• Like 1