South Park: Snow Day! 100% Guide

Wow that was quick.

Any missable trophies? by the looks of it, seems there might be a couple.

hopefully nothing that requires watching a guide the whole time, that was the only part of the original game I didn't love 🤔

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Mr_Wright95 said:

Wow that was quick.

Any missable trophies? by the looks of it, seems there might be a couple.

hopefully nothing that requires watching a guide the whole time, that was the only part of the original game I didn't love 🤔

The game consists of 5 chapters that you can repeat over and over again. So nothing can be missed

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, CaptainJeff87 said:

So looks like no trophies require multiplayer, that's awesome

I'm wondering if trophies still work in online multiplayer. Me and the boys were considering this as a possible Sunday Night Co-op™ game.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, PoundofLife89-_- said:

Speaking of DLC. 100% DLC's will come. It's already integrated into the game. 

Oof, that's not a good sign. Meager content at launch, with pre-planned expansions is scummy.

I'd rather a game get delayed so all the content can be available Day-1, than get a rushed product with drip-fed DLC featuring cut content.

• Like 3

18 hours ago, Xyleh said:

I'm wondering if trophies still work in online multiplayer. Me and the boys were considering this as a possible Sunday Night Co-op™ game.

I did some part of the game in coop, it works and some trophies are even easier to do in coop. Helped a friend get his platinum in coop and got some trophies in coop too.

19 hours ago, PoundofLife89-_- said:

South Park: Snow Day! Trophy List & 100% Guide

32 Trophies (1 Platinum, 6 Gold, 6 Silver, 19 Bronze).
Estimated trophy difficulty: 2/10
Approximate amount of time to platinum: 6-10 hours
Number of missable trophies: 0
Glitched trophies: 0

Official South Park Resident - Platinum

Acquire all trophies

No Tears Now, Only Dreams - Bronze
While Invisible, defeat a human boss with a melee attack.

Can be obtained from every boss except Mr. Hankey. Simply select the invisibility card from the starter deck and activate the card during the boss fight when he is almost dead kill him in close combat.

Grave Dancing - Bronze
Dance while reviving an ally.

If you are standing in the circle where you are reviving a teammate, just dance. Press D-pad up.

Van Helsing - Bronze
Defeat 10 Vampire Kids.

The enemy team must have Vampires as their BS card. Simply kill 10 vampires when the card is active.

Marshpooper - Gold
Defeat Stan within 25 minutes of starting your run.

Choose chapter 3 The Tests of Strength and speedrun to the end. Weapons dagger and powers gravity bomb for a fast kill.

Know Thy Enemy - Gold
Defeat Cartman without damaging any stationary decoy.

On chapter 4 South Park Backyards let the bots or other players uncover Eric. It's best to just not do anything that will cause damage. If he is discovered you can kill him.

Clean Underwear - Gold
Kill 50 Pooplets in one battle.

Choose chapter 5 Hell's Pass and and just kill 50 pooplets in the boss fight.

Pirate Ship, Please! - Silver
Kill 3 enemies with cannonballs.

In chapter 4 after you open the first gate there is a cannonball in front of you. First kill all enemies and then get the cannonball and place it in front of the 2nd gate. Open it and immediately pick up the cannonball and run straight ahead until you see the cannon where there are many enemies. Load it and kill 3 enemies with it.

Put the Ass in Assassin - Bronze
Fart on 3 Assassins using Fart Escape.

Can be done most quickly in chapter 4. Before you open the first gate, 2 assassins will spawn. Simply use fart escape 3 times on them.

Middle Management - Bronze
Revive an ally with a Cheese Necro.

Necros only appear in chapter 4. Equip Chessing Power and Cheese a Necro.

Powdered Cheese Bath - Bronze
Heal 150 points of damage with a single Healing Totem across any number of allies.

Equip healing totem and make sure you get the reviving aura card. After 2 players or bots die close to each other, place the totem in the circle.

Found the Toot Button - Bronze
Relieve the buildup of natural pressures in the gastrointestinal tract through quick, albeit semi-muscial, bursts of gaseous release.

Press D-pad right.

Impotent Vengeance - Bronze
Toot on an enemy faction leader while dead.

Can be obtained from every boss. Let the boss kill you and crawl to him and press D-pad right to fart on him.

Weed Killer - Silver
Defeat Kyle in his sacred grove.

The trophy pops when you kill Kyle in chapter 1.

The Cursed Bloodline - Silver
Defeat Liane at the church.

The trophy pops when you kill Eric's mom in chapter 4.

Fully Worthy - Silver
Become an honorary Marsh Walker

The trophy pops when you leave the rooftops in chapter 3.

Dragon Killer - Silver
Defeat Stan at the playground.

The trophy pops when you kill Stan in chapter 3.

Bastardly Behaviour - Gold
Defeat Princess Kenny at the Town Square Amphitheater.

The trophy pops when you kill Kenny in chapter 2.

Inevitable Betrayal - Gold
Defeat Cartman in the foothills.

The trophy pops when you kill Cartman in chapter 4.

Everyone Needs Ambien - Gold
Defeat Mr. Hankey.

The trophy pops when you kill Mr. Hankey in chapter 5.

A New Rule - Bronze
Finish a map with one extra Rulebook applied.

After defeating Mr. Hankey you will gain access to Nichole's Infernal Pacts. Accept a pact and complete the level.

Hardcore - Silver
Find and accept all of Nichole’s Infernal Pacts across an entire run, and live to tell the tale.

There are always 3 spawn points that are different in each level. Find them, accept the pact and complete the level.

The Green Seas - Bronze
Make at least 4 enemies vomit with no more than 1 second in between each.

Go to powers and equip Fart Escape. Simply use the ability on 4 opponents at the same time. If you have problems you can equip Gravity Bomb and use it to pull the opponents together.

Tap That Maple Syrup - Bronze
Kill an Ent with Bleeding Damage.

After you have repaired the truck in chapter 1 you will meet a Ent for the first time. Use dagger to kill him.

Discerning - Bronze
Increase the Rarity of 10 upgrades to Rare or better.

Comes over time as you upgrade cards with TP.

Legendary - Bronze
Acquire a Legendary Upgrade.

Use all your TP at the last opportunity to upgrade the card of your choice to legendary. Go to my perks and buy sweet talker with DM for 30% less upgrade costs.

Ultra-Legendary - Bronze
Acquire a Ultra-Legendary Upgrade.

Use all your TP at the last opportunity to upgrade the card of your choice to ultra-legendary. Go to my perks and buy sweet talker with DM for 30% less upgrade costs.

The Escher of Necromancy - Bronze
Use Cheesy Zombies on a Necro.

Equip Cheesing. You need the card Cheesy Zombies, then simply kill a necro and revive him with chessing. You find necros only in chapter 4.

I’ll Do It Myself - Bronze
Damage an enemy in your Event Horizon using your own projectile.

Equip Gravity Bomb and the Bow. You need the card Event Horizon, then use Gravity Bomb on an enemy and shoots an arrow into it.

Death From Above - Bronze
Defeat 10 enemies with weapon strikes from the air.

Equip Two-Handed Axe. Press x and square to kill enemies 10 times

Fields of Flame - Bronze
Set 4 or more enemies on fire with no more than 2 seconds in between each.

Go to weapons and equip Wand. Simply use Wand on 4 opponents at the same time. If you have problems you can equip Gravity Bomb and use it to pull the opponents together.

Mooncrash - Bronze
Kill an enemy with an aerial attack after floating with Moon Jump for at least a second.

You need the BS card Moon Jump. Just jump into the air and do a kill after a second.

Wanted to add some precisions to help:

- The vampires for the "Van Helsing" trophy seem to spawn much more in the chapter 4 (Cartman mission)

- "Know Thy Enemy" trophy can be obtained very easily in coop, your partners can hit as much decoy as they want. If you just do nothing, you'll still get the trophy at the end.

- For "Pirate Ship, Please!" there is no need to do the 3 ennemies at the same time, can be 1 kill each time until you reach the 3 kills.

- For "Powdered Cheese Bath" you don't need to wait for the allied to die, meaning you don't need extra power up to get the trophy, even if it makes it easier.

- For "Tap That Maple Syrup", the Ent must die from the bleeding, so you must not give him the last hit with your daggers.

- For "Discerning", an easy way is to get the upgrades that gives TP at the beginning of each run and the one that reduces the prices of the upgrades by 30% (Sweet Talker) : just start a run and upgrade, quit, rince and repeat.

- For "Death From Above" you can do it with any melee weapon, but it's indead easier with the axe since you smash the ground under you.

- You can combine the trophy above with "Mooncrash", as said it's easier with the axe.

Great and fast work otherwise !

On 3/24/2024 at 1:51 PM, PoundofLife89-_- said:

Yes, but not for $30. The game has far too little content and is like a larger DLC. Speaking of DLC. 100% DLC's will come. It's already integrated into the game. 

Well obviously there will be DLC, the Deluxe Edition includes a Season Pass.

I'm huge fan of the 2 others south park game. I'm not sure about this one tho'. I wanted to buy this day one to give it a try but I think I'll pass unfortunately. Maybe I'll look into it if it's free or at 50% off in sale later on. But for now I'm not that interested :/.

On the good side the trophies looks easy, maybe even more trophies to come with DLC. I'm still keeping this game in my wishlist.

Just a couple of things I would add for new players: 

• No trophies are tied to difficulty, so you can complete missions on Easy
  • A New Rule and Hardcore will unlock even if you fail the mission 
  • Toilet Paper doesn't carryover, so spend as much as you like in the mission
  • Cards don't carryover, so for example The Escher of Necromancy you will need to get the card at the start or from Jimmy at one of his checkpoints
  • For Van Helsing I found that mission 1 was the most consistent for getting the BS Vampires and fastest method was to play until the card was used twice then reset back to Kupa Keep and repeat - it's a lot of RNG but doable in less than an hour

On 3/24/2024 at 6:56 PM, Xyleh said:

Oof, that's not a good sign. Meager content at launch, with pre-planned expansions is scummy.

according to Matt Stone, they went with this kind of game because they want to be able to quickly implement stuff that is happening in the show.

While DLC is surely coming, I expect there will be many free updates as well. Live Service Game.

1 hour ago, JWill_55 said:

How do you do the “ I’ll do it myself “ trophy ?

not sure I’m understanding the concept of that one 

Equip the staff or bow weapon - not the flamethrower, it doesn't work - along with the Gravity Bomb card from Tolkien before starting a run, then keep restarting the run until you get the Event Horizon card. This card is a little rare, but not that rare.

Then, when you're in front of an enemy, shoot off the gravity bomb at them, then fire the staff into the gravity bomb.

34 minutes ago, foobbq said:

Equip the staff or bow weapon - not the flamethrower, it doesn't work - along with the Gravity Bomb card from Tolkien before starting a run, then keep restarting the run until you get the Event Horizon card. This card is a little rare, but not that rare.

Then, when you're in front of an enemy, shoot off the gravity bomb at them, then fire the staff into the gravity bomb.

Excellent , ok that makes sense as I think I’ve had the flamethrower.

Seems though the gravity bomb sticks with me , almost like I’m holding it… anyway I’ll get into this, thank you 

16 hours ago, Rodrister said:

If you want to farm vampires without rng, you can replay the tutorial. 

After completing the tutorial I had 0% on the Van Helsing trophy. I need 2 more vampires kill to get the trophy, I will try to see if they really count for the trophy progression. I keep you in touch 👍

Edit : It worked well 😊👍

Edited by raphi_boss67