Upcoming Server Shutdowns & Delistings

1 hour ago, Thephoenixshow said:

didnt know i changed genders to male lol  

My apologies.

10 minutes ago, Reinachii- said:

You have to search for each individual game using PSNP+

Having a master list here makes sense.

If you have PSNP+, you can go to https://psnprofiles.com/games#unobtainables to see a list of games with unobtainables, though the current sort order is not ideal. I'll submit a suggestion to change the sort order. 

I didn't know senna stopped supporting the other thread, thanks for continuing with this one.

I'd like to add that the format still looks weird in light mode. If you are on PC, you can edit it and select the button that looks like a T with a small x at the side, and will remove the old formatting.

I guess this thread will have thousands of comments so hey mom! Am I a famous popstar now?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I personally would separate upcoming delistings and shutdowns by consoles.

IMO presentation of the list is dated and it’s hard to find quickly you are looking for.

I would keep PS3, PS4 and PS5 as separate subgroups under the master list.

Is the master list kept in excel or just as is on the forum?

Edit: anyone here proficient in VBA?

Edited by WiktorM101
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, EdinhoN said:

Thanks @Thephoenixshow for keeping the shutdown info work for this community. Glad to see someone already decided to keep going.

I've linked this thread on my original shutdown thread so if someone arrives through Google or something, could be easily redirected here.

Did you have any excel file to organise the thread or just edited the post manually?

I think this can be kinda automated.

Simple script could generate master list sorted by consoles.

Would make things easier for op to just add games to the shread sheet and then copy paste to the post.

Edited by WiktorM101
  • Like 2

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

Here are all the shutdowns I know of for this year and next :):

Hunt: Showdown (PS4 only) - April, 2024 - The closure date is approximate and could happen during or after April.

Madden NFL 20 - April 15th, 2024

Warface: Breakout (Both stacks) - April 30th, 2024

Ticket to Ride - June 17, 2024 - The game and all DLCs will also be delisted on this date but the 100% is unaffected, because the entire game is playable offline.

Super Mega Baseball 2 - July 24, 2024 - The game has already been delisted.

APB: Reloaded - August 2nd, 2024 - The game has already been partially delisted, plus the microtransactions will be delisted on February 1st.

NHL 20 - September 16, 2024 - The Plat is already unobtainable.

NBA 2K23 - December 31st, 2024

Friday the 13th (All 3 stacks) - December 31st, 2024 - The Game and all DLCs will be delisted on this date in 2023 but apparently the closure date is a little flexible so might not happen until early 2025. The Plat is already unobtainable, due to the latest patch, breaking most of the trophies.

NBA 2k24 (PS4) - December 31st, 2025

NBA 2k24 (PS5) - December 31st, 2025

there is also  the rumoured delisting of a lot of adult swims games also :)

Edited by Thephoenixshow
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

Ticket to Ride - June 17, 2024 - The game and all DLCs will also be delisted on this date but the 100% is unaffected, because the entire game is playable offline.

From my understanding you need playlink on your mobile to 100% this. Playlink is delisted for Androids and you'll need to download APK's for it. Someone tried this and it didn't pop any trophies for them. It's not confirmed to work yet, so anyone trying this should be wary if they have an Android.

• Like 3

It seems retro classix games have been delisted in the UK.

Joe & Mac - Caveman Ninja

Super Burger Time

Wizard Fire

Heavy Barrel

Bad Dudes Vs Dragon Ninja

Two Crude

I dunno when it happened. I just went to get the ones I was missing and they are all mia.

• Like 4

19 minutes ago, RedDevil757 said:

Super Burger Time

Wizard Fire

Heavy Barrel

Two Crude

I dunno when it happened. I just went to get the ones I was missing and they are all mia.

It looks like all of the Data East ports that 612 Entertainment did have been delisted :(. The only game left that they had anything to do with, is Real Heroes: Firefighter.

Edited by HuntingFever
Fixed typos.
  • Like 1

28 minutes ago, RedDevil757 said:

Super Burger Time

Wizard Fire

Heavy Barrel

Two Crude

if you find a link to any website mentioning them being delisted let me know :) 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, RedDevil757 said:

Super Burger Time

Wizard Fire

Heavy Barrel

Two Crude

This is old news. It was posted in the older thread, with more info I believe.

• Like 3

On 4/3/2024 at 1:38 AM, shipper321 said:

The site covers nearly all the bases it needs to, but I'll also post the Ross Scott video for those of you curious. If you OWN The Crew in any capacity, you can arguably do more than people who don't. Not saying that people who don't own it can't help, but it helps if you have a valid Proof of Purchase. A lot of barking from people, but this is the bite that we need to ensure we can host servers and continue to play ONLINE ONLY games that we paid for.

This is BS, how am i supposed to provide a valid Proof of Purchase if my Transaction History is literally EMPTY?

And i did get things from the Ubisoft Store in the past, both free and paid.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Jozxyqk_27 said:

If past confirmed shutdowns are relevant and worthy of being added to a list, Capcom shutdown the Replay services for Street Fighter III 3rd Strike Online Edition (PS3) and Darkstalkers Resurrection (PS3) on 13 October 2023.

https://www.capcom-support.com/hc/en-us/articles/10902355428764-Notice-of-Termination-of-Replay-Service-Street-Fighter-III-3rd-Strike-Online-Edition?input_string=uploading+replays+in+street+fighter+iii%3A+3rd+strike+online+edition+on+the+xbox+360+is+currently+broken

https://www.capcom-support.com/hc/en-us/articles/10902295663644-Notice-of-Termination-of-Replay-Service-Darkstalkers-Resurrection

The Replay service for "JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: HD Version" (PS3) is still active. There's no news about when that will shut down, but the other 2 games were shut down without warning. Might be worth noting.

Not sure if there are any other Capcom games with Replay services that could be at risk.

will add them to the list 

• Like 2