Vampire Survivors coming to PlayStation

It was only when Jim Ryan left that it started to have results.  

When this game started to become popular on smartphones, they quickly moved to other platforms except PlayStation for unknown reasons. But anyway, better late than never.

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, MidnightDragon said:

Is there anything in the game that causes the title to make sense? :lol:

Well, you play as the survivors, so that part makes sense. Whenever you rescue a new survivor, the game says "thank you, but the vampire is in another coffin."

The game has every other type of undead creature you can think of, just no vampires. I think that was always intended to be a running joke.

• Haha 1

Whaaaat?!

I literally searched yesterday to see if there was new information about this game coming to PS and I found nothing.

This is wonderful. Playing on my cell phone doesn't keep me for long, I usually put it aside within the first hour, even if it's a game that I love on PS or on another platform. But I played this game for a week straight when it came out. Which, because it's on a cell phone, is an incredible feat for me.
Since then I've been waiting for this game to come to PS.

On 4/12/2024 at 12:45 PM, funboy1246 said:

NOOOOOOOO! Why did I say no new purchases for a year! I WANT ITTTTTT!

Not that I'm trying to convince you to renege on a pledge, but the game's five bucks everywhere else and I'd be very surprised if it wasn't also five bucks on PS.

If your daily routine involves purchasing any beverages - coffee, sodas, or anything else - just don't buy those for like two days and you'll easily save the five bucks. Then purchase the game with a clear conscience! That's how I'd justify it to myself.

If it's a matter of not contributing to an already massive backlog, that's a different story I suppose.