How to stay on version 1.00?

CodGodFlame

I followed a friend's recommendation to keep Stellar Blade at version 1.0  instead of 1.02 and everything was fine until I turned off my PS5 to go eat now every time I try to start the game it says I need to download an update to play. the only way I was able to bypass this was to turn off the internet delete the game reinstall then turn it back on. do I have to do this every time I swap games? or is it because I have auto-updates on? Is it normal to have to do this? I'm so confused. 

Edited by CodGodFlame
i posted it for the wrong game i dont know how to change it.
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Eraezr said:

Approximating to only 'a little bit of skin' is a tunnel vision perspective on what has been a long pattern of debilitating damage to Asian video games

You probably think concepts such as gay and trans rights , feminism , and racism are only American things and that snort sad and funny . 

• Like 4

46 minutes ago, Eraezr said:

It is not. Funnily I don't think Eve is that attractive (I don't find 2B attractive either). This is about broken American worldviews interfering with the creative initiative of SHIFT UP, whose product I paid for as per what they advertised.

Approximating to only 'a little bit of skin' is a tunnel vision perspective on what has been a long pattern of debilitating damage to Asian video games. 

And I thought Sony was a Japanese company. Not everything is about the US...

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Eraezr said:

It is not. Funnily I don't think Eve is that attractive (I don't find 2B attractive either). This is about broken American worldviews interfering with the creative initiative of SHIFT UP, whose product I paid for as per what they advertised.

Approximating to only 'a little bit of skin' is a tunnel vision perspective on what has been a long pattern of debilitating damage to Asian video games. 

wasnt "censorship" implemented to sell more copies?

14 hours ago, Elvick_ said:

The checkered red outfit is butt ugly, lazily censored. They just put an ugly bra under it. Meanwhile we can oggle naked "breasts" of Abby from Part 2 just fine, as she is railed from behind, but cleavage oh no

Hadn't realized they had altered multiple. It certainly is strange, the double standard. 

• Like 2

23 hours ago, HONOKAPARA said:

The only reason to keep it at 1.0 is if you want the unchanged Holiday Bunny suit. (I think that's the only one that was changed?) Also the "Hard R" graffiti, lol. Personally, I'd rather have the improved input lag and NG+ that comes with the patch...

The reduction of input lag is such a game changer that people playing without the patch for the sake of some outfits are doing themselves a disservice.

Edited by Killbomb