Saddest Game Ever?

noyjoy

For me it has to be Brothers and The Walking Dead. I can't decide which was sadder, both made me cry for hours. :(

Honourable mention goes to the Safe Ending in 9 hours 9 persons 9 doors. It was really sad and the soundtrack didn't help at all.

Saddest game will be different for most people because I played some games that guys before me mentioned and not all of them made me sad.

But for me as I am a person who has never cried to a game or an anime I gotta say   L.A Noire

I actually had a tear in my eye at the end of the game.

Honourable mention goes to the Safe Ending in 9 hours 9 persons 9 doors. It was really sad and the soundtrack didn't help at all.

oooh.. forgot about that one... that is the saddest and creepiest/haunting ending in the game.... next is axe ^_^

• Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons - Absolutely fits the bill for this one. I didn't quite cry, but almost. Especially seeing the Father's response at the end when he found out what happened... The game mechanics and the camaraderie between the brothers made the ending that much sadder too

The Last of Us - Not gonna lie, I cried 3 times in this game. Once at the end of the opening scene (the grief shown by Joel was just heart-wrenching). The scene in the forest house when you find Ellie again, and she goes on her little rant... has me welling up when I even think about it. Then again at the end of the game; so many emotions! I don't think a game has ever made me feel quite so much as this before. 

The Walking Dead (Telltale) - The characters in this game were just built and crafted so tremendously, the emotional impact of a single death was intense. However, that ending - even though I kind of expected it - still hit me right in the feels

The Legend of Dragoon

After the second battle against Freugal atop Hellena Prison -- "The Hooded Man" Lloyd kills Lavitz with the Dragon Buster.

Borderlands 2

During the fight with Bloodwing in the Wildlife Exploitation Preserve -- As Jack was naming off the elements that weapons use and ended with Explosion... the cry Mordecai let out was heart wrenching. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! - In the first Borderlands, Mordercai and Bloodwing were and still are the only Vault Hunting pair I use (other then getting the platinum).

Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch

The main scene that brought me to tears was when Ollie's mom passed in "Home World" or Motorville. Most of the scenes where Oliver was sad caused me to start blubbering.

The Last of Us

There are two main scenes that made me tear up - 1. Sarah dying from the gunshot wound - her cry was spot on perfect. - 2. The emotion put into Ellie killing David.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Makarov kills Yuri with a bullet to the head. I had actually came to like Yuri out of the entire MW soldier lineup, and did not expect him to die so suddenly, which put me in shock.

Chrono Cross

When you gain access to the orphanage and witness a young kid being abandoned and alone.

Edited by Tamer

I forgot to mention the mass effect series. Played the three games back to back and did such a great job at character development. Although the ending of the third one was a bit shallow, the rest of the game still gave a lot of intense moments.

KINGDOM HEARTS 358/2 Days

When Xion vanished, I was like NOOOOOOO! D:, then I cry a lot TT_TT

Crisis Core: FINAL FANTASY VII

When Zack dies and bequeaths the Buster Sword to Cloud in the ending.

Red Dead Redemption

When John Marston dies.

Everybody has pretty much said all of them but here's mine

The Walking Dead

TLOZ Majoras Mask

MGS 3

MGS 4

Brothers A tale of Two Sons

The Last of Us

That's about all I can think of right now.

Edited by jpm1276

Persona 4 Golden

December 3rd. The most saddest part in the entire game... :(

Crisis Core Final Fantasy VII

Zack's death

Final Fantasy XIII-2

Serah's death.

Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII

Seeing Sazh cried after Dajh awoke from his 500 year coma.

Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2

Conqueror's Ending says it all.

Okami so many emotional scenes in there, especially the last scene where your fighting the boss and you see the sun disappear and everyone starts wondering where it went omg you have to see it for yourself so many tears held back. 

• Like 1