[Resolved] PS3 P2P Online Games Currently Down - Trophy syncing unaffected

50 minutes ago, SnowxSakura said:

Serious Sam 3 - Might be working? Able to host a co-op online game just fine

Just out of sheer curiosity do you want to test Serious Sam 3 with me? I can also create matches but I have no way to test it with another player.
I have a 2nd PS3 but I really don't want to dust it off.

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, LoStraniero91 said:

Just out of sheer curiosity do you want to test Serious Sam 3 with me? I can also create matches but I have no way to test it with another player.
I have a 2nd PS3 but I really don't want to dust it off.

Sure, I don't mind

@TheRealHardyBoy1I only have 28 friends in total, so it's not that

Edited by SnowxSakura

12 minutes ago, SnowxSakura said:

Might be spotty then. Can't see @Rick_Sanchezonline, and he can't see me online either. Don't know about any other friends

That's been an issue since PS4 launched, sometimes they can be right at the bottom of the PS3s friends list or not at all. 

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, shary96 said:

Ratchet & Clank All 4 One doesn't work

Ratchet & Clank Full Frontal Assault / QForce doesn't work

F1 2010 doesn't work

F1 2011 doesn't work

F1 2012 doesn't work

F1 2013 doesn't work

F1 2014 doesn't work

Brutal Legend doesn't work

Borderlands 1 and 2 don't show any kind of errors, but on 2 I was stuck on an infinite loading when trying to host a match.

For  all the F1 video games in question, it's normal. The servers have been shutdown in March 2024
source: https://www.ea.com/fr-fr/legal/service-updates/a-h

Edited by MuMu33
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, GUDGER666 said:

That's been an issue since PS4 launched, sometimes they can be right at the bottom of the PS3s friends list or not at all. 

Yes I know about that issue. I have less than 50 friends, so that's not the problem.

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

naruto ultimate ninja storm 2 (cant connect) tried on alternate accounts so i wouldn't get the list on my profile as being incomplete.

(ps3 version) the only ps3 game in the series that requires the online.

Edited by Lordguwa
  • Like 2

Posted (edited)

I just plat' Tomb Raider Anniversary 20 minutes ago on PS3 and trophy syncing was working for me. I guess it's "just" a P2P issue.

EDIT: Store is also fine, I am currently downloading a game.

Edited by walafc0
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)

Sniper Elite 3 does not work. All online menu items are greyed out and cannot be selected, so the game scrolls past them. Co-op campaign, multiplayer and even leaderboards.

Edited by MATTKBAN

I tested the following games on an alt account, all of which I was unable to connect. Got an error message or a message saying I need to sign into psn.

Lost Planet 3 (already confirmed earlier)

Stormrise

Bodycount

Sacred 3

Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 doesn't work (no online trophies involved). If it can help in some way, it gives this error message: 8002231D.

WRC 5 doesn't work.

Posted (edited)
27 minutes ago, baboon_overlord said:

I play PS3 multiplayer online regularly, and my library is getting bigger every month. We have a dedicated boosting team and a lot of other people we also play with on occasion.

23 minutes ago, MuMu33 said:

I am 37. If I had the time to play like I wanted, trust me I would sell my PS3 and PS4 for a while. But it's hard to finish just 5 games in a year for me. So Yes I continue to play to the games that I want to do: dead space saga, mass effect saga, the spin off of GTAIV, etc.

15 minutes ago, pwnzasaurus said:

I also regularly play on PS3. I have a backlog of hundreds of games just on PS3/Vita alone and have been mostly boosting multiplayer lately. Fortunately most games I care about, I already have done or servers had already closed. I think I have maybe less than 10 games left that I would care to boost, many of which seem to be affected by this outage.

Ive been actively boosting Battlefield 3 recently and probably am about halfway done so glad this one is currently still working.

I get it, for me though it's not about the games. I think I would kill myself if I still had to play on that old machine. (Dramatizing for effect, but still...)

I also don't have the time anymore to play all the games I'd like to, but that in itself is reason enough to not play on a system that has loading times longer than the Mariana Trench is deep.

11 minutes ago, GUDGER666 said:

You'd be surprised how active the PS3 still is online, Public and Privately. Last time I saw a comparison it was more active than Xbox 360 and One combined.

Not long ago data showed there was actually more than Xbox Series X/S, but I doubt that was true, if you search Google you will find sites reporting it. 

This is actually surprising to me. Very interesting, I might need to look into that. Is there like a good deep-dive video you know of?

Edited by Paleblood
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1