Rate The Platinums

Muff

A lot of plats but almost all of them are really easy ones errrr. 4/10. :P

I didn't check you're actual Trophy Page, in hope you're custom card actually updates automatically. So.....

8/10 Final Fantasy 13 and Brotherhood Plats are pretty nice. Good Job and keep playing :)

• Like 1

You sir, have a wide variety of platinums.

10/10

Oh...oh....my eyes hurt. Grimy and I have had our differences in the past....however, this is one thing I completely agree on.

Before you get butt-hurt, take a look at my trophy list (don't take completion rate in consideration. Not many are as OCD as me). I would consider my trophy list about an 8. Some say less and some say more. I'd say I'm a solid 8 where as Grimy (setting our differences aside) is a solid 10. You, sir, are a limp 3....ugh...no....an ED 2. Yes....2 is appropriate for you.

Please don't take this personally. I happen to believe that you should play the games you like. I think you should never take trophies in consideration when choosing a game. That said, don't post in a "rate my shit" thread and expect people to be wowed by Hanna Montana and a double dose of Sound Shapes.

Just saying.

Edit: This is how anal I am. I edited this post to change the "...a ED 2" to "...an ED 2." Just a little insight on my personality.

:lol:

Edited by prarpin
  • Like 1

I wasn't expecting people to be wowed by them. In fact, I'm pretty much posting here because I know that people are going to give me low scores, which from what I can tell, would at least bring some variety to the scores seeing as how everyone seems to be within the 7-9 range. (though to be fair, some of those Death Mode levels in Sound Shapes were rather frustrating so that would at least save me from getting a 1/10 or God forbid a 0/10)

Anyway, the fact that you have the platinums for both Mortal Kombat and Demon's Souls means you deserve at least an 8/10.

Errmmm same rating as before, 4/10. Work on some of those games like AC2 and stuff. They aren't hard but make the list look a lot better.

I didn't check you're actual Trophy Page, in hope you're custom card actually updates automatically. So.....

8/10 Final Fantasy 13 and Brotherhood Plats are pretty nice. Good Job and keep playing :)

It doesn't update automatically but I keep it up to date. :P Thanks!

Errmmm same rating as before, 4/10. Work on some of those games like AC2 and stuff. They aren't hard but make the list look a lot better.

It doesn't update automatically but I keep it up to date. :P Thanks!

I'm actually thinking of getting around to actually playing ACII at some point.

Anyway, though you do have more than a few piss-easy platinums, you also have some harder platinums to make up for it. 7/10

Edited by Wdog-999
  • Like 1

7/10 Nice Assassin's Creed collection!

Let's see if the spammer comes back...Speaking of...dude....your trophy list isn't much better than Wdogg's. Ugh.

2.5/10

Actually he does have a MUCH better trophy list, unless I'm missing something lol. 8/10 for guy above. Nice solid titles.

He has two plats that are just ok. Fallout 3 and...see...I already forgot. That's why I gave him a 0.5 better than Spamwdoggs. Out of 35 plats, that's hardly redeeming.

Or who knows. Maybe I'm being harsh. I have had a bit of vodka tonight.

Edited by prarpin