Rate The Platinums

Muff

many of my games are done legit that were still very hard, like blur, gta4, gt5, black ops declassified, shift 2 unleashed, nfs the run, midnight club la, driver san fransisco, and littlebigplanet, just to name a few.

and you sir_bee, i give you a 7.2/10

0/10 *sigh* A lot of your games aren't done legit. NFS games aren't hard lol

many of my games are done legit that were still very hard, like blur, gta4, gt5, black ops declassified, shift 2 unleashed, nfs the run, midnight club la, driver san fransisco, and littlebigplanet, just to name a few.

and you sir_bee, i give you a 7.2/10

I do commend you for continuing to post here and not devolving to caps lock and name calling. That being said, I don't think that a few good games done legit outweighs the large number of games that you hacked. If it were one game, a long time ago, then maybe you would have more ground with that statement, but there are so many of them. You would be hard pressed to find people on a trophy site like this, who aren't hackers themselves, who would be happy to look past all those games.

7.5/10

Not bad, not bad.

You have a decent list of games. You have some easy games peppered with a few longer games (100% red dead is impressive), but what impresses me most of all about your list is the completion percentage. I give your list a solid 8.5/10. The only thing that could make it better is some more bigger games.

I do commend you for continuing to post here and not devolving to caps lock and name calling. That being said, I don't think that a few good games done legit outweighs the large number of games that you hacked. If it were one game, a long time ago, then maybe you would have more ground with that statement, but there are so many of them. You would be hard pressed to find people on a trophy site like this, who aren't hackers themselves, who would be happy to look past all those games.

You have a decent list of games. You have some easy games peppered with a few longer games (100% red dead is impressive), but what impresses me most of all about your list is the completion percentage. I give your list a solid 8.5/10. The only thing that could make it better is some more bigger games.

I plan on playing more games, i got all those platinums in 2012. 2013 will be even better since i bought a Ps Vita :D

i'll give you a 8.5/10 you have some really good plats. Try to bring the completion percentage up alittle.

Need a bigger list, but that's just time. You have a very strong completion percentage. It's a shame that after reading this whole page discussion on hacking that I look at some of your times to complete these games and they make me wonder, but I'll just go on the assumption that you're a really good gamer. :thumbsup:

I'll give you a 7/10 for quality, just need quantity to bump it up.

EDIT: having read on another thread that this is not your first account, the completion times make much more sense. Forget everything I said above about the hacking discussion... :)

Edited by onuosfan

Need a bigger list, but that's just time. You have a very strong completion percentage. It's a shame that after reading this whole page discussion on hacking that I look at some of your times to complete these games and they make me wonder, but I'll just go on the assumption that you're a really good gamer. :thumbsup:

I'll give you a 7/10 for quality, just need quantity to bump it up.

EDIT: having read on another thread that this is not your first account, the completion times make much more sense. Forget everything I said above about the hacking discussion... :)

What games make you wonder? :P

its hard work trying to keep up all the games at 100%. The list will get bigger this year, especially after i bought a ps vita 2 days ago :D