Rate The Platinums

Muff

8/10

nice amount of platinums with quite a few difficult games but i also saw alot of easy plats in there as well

hacked? i played all my games 100%. i never hacked anything my friend.

my mistake i went and looked at a real cheater and i see you just chose the color red for your account i apologize so i say the real score of 10/10

Edited by silver_pigy

8/10

nice amount of platinums with quite a few difficult games but i also saw alot of easy plats in there as well

my mistake i went and looked at a real cheater and i see you just chose the color red for your account i apologize so i say the real score of 10/10

I would give Silver_pigy a 4/10, you have got a good collection of platinums there, could do with some rarer platinums added to the collection to boost the score up a bit but its a good foundation to work from :D

8/10

You do have a point, however. How can one get a plat in a week when you need to play Twisted Metal for a month straight to get a trophy :hmm: Anyway, 8.5/10 for dude above me. Good solid games. Other than MGS2, there's nothing that's real hard. Good titles though.

You do have a point, however. How can one get a plat in a week when you need to play Twisted Metal for a month straight to get a trophy :hmm: Anyway, 8.5/10 for dude above me. Good solid games. Other than MGS2, there's nothing that's real hard. Good titles though.

if you look at the trophy tips for Twisted Metal i listed a method on how to get the trophy without having to wait 30 days. You can win a match, quit and forward the date on the ps3 to the next day and win another game and keep doing that till you reach the 30 day mark.

if you look at the trophy tips for Twisted Metal i listed a method on how to get the trophy without having to wait 30 days. You can win a match, quit and forward the date on the ps3 to the next day and win another game and keep doing that till you reach the 30 day mark.

I will also give a 8.5/10 you're list has a really great start. With the way you play, You'll have one of the best list sooner then later. :)

Edited by killerJAZZ420

I will also give a 8.5/10 you're list has a really great start. With the way you play, You'll have one of the best list sooner then later. :)

10/10 I didn't look over your full list but you have 123 of the shiny little bastards.

I'm willing to spare a 8.5/10 for you, ModernWarbear.

You have a lot of plats, nice completion, and some hard ones peppered in there, but the majority are easier ones :blush:

However, for the fun factor, I'd imagine you get a 10/10 ;)

EDIT: Missed a few tougher ones ^_^

Edited by daftprophet

I honestly rate my collection 8/10 so i'll accept that. I wouldn't say most of my platinums are "easy" but average yes. Although i had a phase in august where i platinumed like 10 baby games (when i had GameFly)

*Vote for poster above me*

Should have rated mine, but that's alright.

Tenchu, you sir (kid xD) definitely deserve a 9/10 with the difficulty, %, and the planning that went into making your 1337 a platinum as well as others. Well played my friend.

Edited by daftprophet

Should have rated mine, but that's alright.

Tenchu, you sir (kid xD) definitely deserve a 9/10 with the difficulty, %, and the planning that went into making your 1337 a platinum as well as others. Well played my friend.

thank you sir.... and your list is a 8.5 out of 10 props on ff plats and the other ultra rares BTW don't give up on sf4 plat... get determined to get it :pimp:
  • Like 1

thank you sir.... and your list is a 8.5 out of 10 props on ff plats and the other ultra rares BTW don't give up on sf4 plat... get determined to get it :pimp:

9.5/10 for SSF4 and Ultimate marvel vs capcom! good job man!

Edited by ahillikos333

9/10. Completion rate is overrated. Yours isn't the greatest either. If a person doesn't like the game, then don't waste time. Having said that, good games you play. I know how Mirror's Edge is and Gran Turismo 5. The 100s of tries I did on Suzuka Vettel alone lol

Edited by grimydawg
  • Like 2