Rate The Platinums

Muff

Just for Heavy Rain, Demon's Souls and Motorstorm you get a 8/10 my friend... those... *shiver*

Edit: And Space Marine! (my last trophy i need for plat on that one is the 40k kills... sadly enough my profile got reset @ 25k... so its been much longer than it should have)

Edited by SwampGas

Let's see if the spammer comes back...Speaking of...dude....your trophy list isn't much better than Wdogg's. Ugh.

2.5/10

He has two plats that are just ok. Fallout 3 and...see...I already forgot. That's why I gave him a 0.5 better than Spamwdoggs. Out of 35 plats, that's hardly redeeming.

Or who knows. Maybe I'm being harsh. I have had a bit of vodka tonight.

lol, I don't play games because of how hard they are, I play games I like, and Fallout 3 isn't hard, it is very fun though

9/10 for you harrymikeschmier

• Like 1

I didn't get rated. :blink:

Anyway... I'd give you a 0/10 if those flagged games are rightfully flagged however if I don't add them to your total than I'd say a 6.5/10 lost points due to the flagged games and my inability to know if the others are as well. I will say it wouldn't have been a bad list if it weren't for those flagged games though.

I am sorry, but I have not heard of most of the games on your list. Of the ones that I do know of, the list looks pretty good. There are a lot of fighting games in there, games I would never be very good at. So I am going to give your list an 8/10, with a caveat that I don't know if some of those games deserve higher or lower.

• 3 weeks later...

I am sorry, but I have not heard of most of the games on your list. Of the ones that I do know of, the list looks pretty good. There are a lot of fighting games in there, games I would never be very good at. So I am going to give your list an 8/10, with a caveat that I don't know if some of those games deserve higher or lower.

8/10

Honorable mentions to Dead Space 2 and BIGS 2.

Edited by killerJAZZ420

I give you 9/10 you have a nice collection Fight Night Round 4 is hard so nice mate ;)

10/10 very impressive. Awesome job on that Gran Turismo 5 plat :yay:

7/10- theres quality, but you need that DMC plat bro...wait so do i xD alright 8/10, add some more plats and give up more of your life for this stuff :stalker:

Ooops i did the wrong person :P

Anyways, 9/10. awesome job on that Demon Soul's plat! :platinum: