Rate The Platinums

Muff

8.5/10.You've got a nice collection there Bullstomp.A variety of plats and exactly twice as many as I have.A few more rares is what you need to be perfect.

Wow...you sure like shooters...of all variety.  However, as much of a variety of shooters you have, you seem to lack many awesome genre from this generation.  Not even the fact that you are missing "Ultra Rares" to be considered good, you just need some spice in your list.  A few games that really stick out from all those shooters.  Up was the only thing that caught my eye...

7/10

Flippin' hell you've got a lot of platinums,

There wasn't much point in me joinin' this topic as my platinums aren't good, so to speak :blush:

Flippin' hell you've got a lot of platinums,

There wasn't much point in me joinin' this topic as my platinums aren't good, so to speak :blush:

Well, what can I say, you should put more effort in your trophy hunting :P I'll leave the rating for when you get more platinums ;)

9/10 Good Racing collection.

I've seen you rated by others before...Dunno if this is the first time I've actually taken a good look at your list or not.  I gotta say, I'm probably going to be the least impressed with your list.  For 140 plats, it's disappointing at best.

Demon's Souls in 2 days???  Having everything handed to you and duping everything isn't earning a plat.  That will be -1 just for that plat alone.  

I could go on but I won't...

Not to completely downgrade you...you do have a few in there that deserve respect...they are just overshadowed by all the filler and whatnot.  

6/10

Hmmm, 8/10. Nice collection and a few plats I wanna get myself.

Would be at least a 9 if you finished off Star Ocean...

A few easy kid plats, but those are overshadowed by the amount of nice plats that you have to put in a lot of work for. I'll give you a 9/10. I'm jealous of the DMC plats :holy:

• 2 weeks later...

Tales of, GTA, White Knight C, No more heroes, Demon's souls,... I'm impressed by the number of hard platinums you have 9/10-1 -> 8/10 cause you don't have the star ocean one :P No, it's a joke, I can't say anything about it cause I don't have that one (yet!)

9/10