Rate The Platinums

Muff

Got yourself lots of awesome plats. And you even got a ultra rare one, so ultra rare that it's only 0.020% DAMN!
This is a thread in where only to rate platinum trophies, but it's pretty rad to see that you 100% completed the trophy list for Uncharted 3. I can definitely plat that game, but 100% obtain all online multiplayer trophies? HA! I wish.
Anyways, you get a 10/10

Now if you excuse me, I'll be back to drooling over how many awesome and ultra rare trophies you have obtained. Hopefully I'll see that you will have the plat for MGS Peace Walker obtained in a couple weeks or months from now.

Edited by Ethan Ruhkillmeez

8/10 for you platinum collection

Some great plats like Crysis 2, Terraria, Brutal legend, Bulletstorm and your rarest Motorstorm.

Every time i click on this thread i just happen to get you. 

So input the usual score here [9/10] 

• Like 1

Less than a dozen plats you got there, but even so, some of them are some challenging ones to obtain, not too challenging, but still a tad challenging. And some of them are great plats to have in your trophy collection. 7/10

10/10. A lot of platinum trophies and an extremely well completion percentage kept up for that many games. Most of your platinum trophies are extremely rare, you don't have much common ones. A lot of tough fighting games. Dead Nation: AE and Trine 2 are particularly tough, been trying to plat them for a long time. A lot of platinum trophies so far this year.