- Spider-Man: Web Of Shadows

- The Club

- Siren: Blood Curse

- Silent Hill: Homecoming

- Afro Samurai

- 50 Cent: Blood On The Sand

- Shellshock 2: Blood Trails

Yes, 18 titles.

I swear people just find the most obnoxious ways to post to avoid functional responses and actually having a conversation. :rolleyes:

If I'm finding obnoxious ways to avoid discussing something then you're being overly passive aggressive with your snark. /jenniferlawrenceokgif

Game developers are supposed to develop games. Whether that means new IP's, entries into an existing franchise or, more recently with the advent of the internet, post-release support/content (free or paid; which IMO remasters would qualify under).

That's fair enough. I just happen to disagree and am of the opinion developers should feel obliged to stretch their artistic wings and explore new stories/concepts in the form of new games. Sequels are fine to an extent, but that's another discussion.

You attempted to make your side of the argument "more relevant" by claiming the opposing sides argument was a "copout", or less relevant.  If the main debating point of one side is debunked (not that you debunked it, though you tried without explanation, for some reason)... it strengthens the other side.  It's implied.

You misread. I did not attempt to make my side of the argument "more relevant" as I honestly feel it's disingenuous to state people like remasters because they "missed the last generation" when PS3s and 360s are going for as low as $120-160 dollars at Gamestop.

Here, let's look at what I said in its entirety:

Sorry, but the "remasters are good for people who missed the last generation" argument is by and large a copout. But to each their own, I suppose.

So by saying "to each their own" I suppose that was my underhanded way of belittling another poster as opposed to accepting the fact their opinion differs from my own. That was all I said. Nothing was implied and I didn't set out to "debunk" anyone. If that's what you gathered from that one sentence, then I'm not sure what that says about me as a person or you and your reading comprehension.

I think that concludes our correspondence. Have a great fucking day.

The only remaster that made sense was Last of Us because all the Xbox players moved over to PS4 after Microsoft fucked up

and the nathan drake collection, and the heavy rain and beyond two souls collection, etc

i respect everyone's opinion, but if the majority of remasters (including those of multiplatform games) are being a success then that means people wants them, it might be because they didn't had a ps3 before, or they want to play those games again with a better performance, or they want to plat them again, etc

and the nathan drake collection, and the heavy rain and beyond two souls collection, etc

i respect everyone's opinion, but if the majority of remasters (including those of multiplatform games) are being a success then that means people wants them, it might be because they didn't had a ps3 before, or they want to play those games again with a better performance, or they want to plat them again, etc

So should Microsoft remaster all the Gears for people that bought an Xbox One and not the 360? Should Nintendo remaster Mario Kart 8 or Smash Bros because they didn't get a WiiU and went straight to the NX? The argument of "oh, it should be brought back because they missed it on the last console" is just dumb

So should Microsoft remaster all the Gears for people that bought an Xbox One and not the 360? Should Nintendo remaster Mario Kart 8 or Smash Bros because they didn't get a WiiU and went straight to the NX? The argument of "oh, it should be brought back because they missed it on the last console" is just dumb

when did i stated that they should bring them? i only said that the majority of remasters are being a success probably because of the reasons i gave above, even the recent RE6 remaster, a game that was available on almost every platform last gen, was also a success on sales.

if microsoft and nintendo doesn't do it then that's their choice, sony is doing it and like i said TLOU remastered, nathan drake collection and quantic dream collection made it to the top 10 sales on both or either US and Europe when they were released on ps4.

Edited by smellslikejavier

The motorstrom series.

I think it would make a great collection due to the fact that it was one of the first games on PS 3

Mirror´s egde, but with modified trophies, i think the trophies i have now is a bit last gen.

And the InFAMOUSE games except second son ofc.