What guide(s) are you currently writing?

Beyondthegrave07

6 hours ago, wuthg21 said:

I'm writing a guide for Battlefield 3, i'm up for any collaboration since i want to make a well detailed guide =)

I haven't played the game myself so I can't offer any specific tips. But if you need a general look over I'm your guy! :eyebrow:

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Beyondthegrave07 said:

I noticed that Eagle's flight was published and has been removed from the list.

If anyone sees anything else that needs to be removed from the list. Let me know! 

Also just letting you know. Might have said it already, but I finished Caladrius Blaze awhile ago, its still on the list.

• Like 2

Although not trophy guides, I am currently working on the following Platinum Walkthroughs for PS4:

- Knee Deep (route is planned out, just need to write now and experiment more with opto tests) 

- Lumo (currently creating collectible map, then will begin on other content) 

(both of these should be up within a month) 

Then;

- Unepic (I am already experienced with this game so sort of know my route, just need a refresh)

(this will be up end Dec, early Jan)  

Although I usually publish on playstationtrophies/gamefaqs, I want begin posting my guides on all 3 so I will write them up on word and convert separately for each. 

Im gonna stick to writing guides for smaller games for now, havent got time anymore to write platinum walkthroughs for larger AAA games. 

Thanks guys

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, optimusmart said:

Although I usually publish on playstationtrophies/gamefaqs, I want begin posting my guides on all 3 so I will write them up on word and convert separately for each. 

Im gonna stick to writing guides for smaller games for now, havent got time anymore to write platinum walkthroughs for larger AAA games. 

Here's a link to the Guide Manual to get you started. 

49 minutes ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Here's a link to the Guide Manual to get you started. 

Thanks, I will bookmark the link and read through once im ready to convert

Just a quick one, I have a few platinum walthroughs linked here (also on pstrophies), im not planning on converting any for here unfortunately as i want to move forward, but if anybody wishes to convert these for the site as a listed collaborater with myself, ur more than welcome to:

https://www.gamefaqs.com/ps4/124893-broken-age/faqs/74403

https://www.gamefaqs.com/ps4/730705-shantae-half-genie-hero/faqs/74489

I believe the 2 above are well suited to this site not sure about the 3 below though:

https://www.gamefaqs.com/ps4/187184-resident-evil-5/faqs/73989

https://www.gamefaqs.com/ps4/164548-resident-evil-0-hd-remaster/faqs/73991

https://www.gamefaqs.com/ps4/178200-dragon-quest-builders/faqs/73983

Have a few others, but there for AAA games, far too much text, plus they lack images which is something I've only just begin incorporating into my guides

As I say, im not revisting these, but if anyone wants to collaborate and convert some, msg me and i can send you the word version if needed ;)

Oh, Steamworld Dig 2, I recently created a video platinum walkthrough for this (Platinum in 3-4hrs), so if anybody would like help or advice on certain trophies, give me a shout

Thanks

(obviously ignore the donation parts in the guides ;)) 

Edited by optimusmart
  • Like 1

On 11/27/2017 at 7:28 PM, Ghoststorm71 said:

Update: We not only have 1 but 2 Sonic Forces guides up.1f44c.png One by me and another user, Lianco. Scrapped the Red Ring guide entirely though, Thank God. It was pretty unnecessary in hindsight.  

That's a bit awkward, haha!

20 hours ago, Lagoon Aris said:

Just letting you know, I probably will start a guide for Nova-111 in the coming week as I intend to finish the game til tomorrow and a guide shouldn't be to much work.

Also I no longer search for help for the Stardew Valley guide as I found someone to work with :)

Awesome! Glad you're still pumping out guides bro! :dance:

I finally submitted my Battlefield Bad Company 2 guide after almost a year of starting it. All that leaves for me to do is Harry Potter & The Half Blood Prince to do. Bad Apple Wars has been published recently for anyone starting that ?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Lagoon Aris said:

Not really pumping, but of course occasionally writing one :D

And with that being said, I just submitted my guide for Nova-111. Now I can start working on Stardew Valley next week ^.^

Great! I'll get the list updated this weekend. I've been on vacation the past week and have been pretty busy.

• Like 1

On 12/2/2017 at 10:44 AM, Lagoon Aris said:

Not really pumping, but of course occasionally writing one :D

And with that being said, I just submitted my guide for Nova-111. Now I can start working on Stardew Valley next week ^.^

Congrats on the new submit! Eh, still better than me. I've hit a major writing block that's stopping me from finishing the Remember Me guide, yet again.