What guide(s) are you currently writing?

Beyondthegrave07

@ManaFear and I are starting the following trophy guides today:

• Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City trophy guide.
  • Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City Echo Six Expansion Pack 1 DLC trophy guide.
  • Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City Echo Six Expansion Pack 2 DLC trophy guide.

I can't really say when we will be done with these trophy guides, especially with my surgery right around the corner. I imagine that will be clashing with my schedule, and will delay these trophy guides. But nonetheless, we're obviously still going to pour our hearts out on these, and get them out as soon as possible! I don't think we will be needing any assistance, but if you would like to help, feel free to contact us personally anyway.

Edited by ddracarys
  • Like 2

So I said I was working on a need for speed payback guide a couple days ago, I did not give up on it, I just have some changes to make to it but my exams are coming up so I want to focus on that first. That said after my exams I will definitely finish my guide, sorry for the time its taking but I want to make sure its perfect :)

• Like 1

Just now, xxsomkxx said:

So I said I was working on a need for speed payback guide a couple days ago, I did not give up on it, I just have some changes to make to it but my exams are coming up so I want to focus on that first. That said after my exams I will definitely finish my guide, sorry for the time its taking but I want to make sure its perfect :)

Don't worry about it, lots of guides take longer than a few days to write.

• Like 2

On 3-4-2018 at 0:24 AM, DrHambone said:

Sorry - I was saying if someone wanted to take a shot at the platinum lol. I planned on writing it.

Lol, ok :lol: .

22 minutes ago, ROFL-WAFFLES said:

I am currently writing my first trophy guide for Minit.

Nice, good luck. Here's a link to the Guide Manual in case you haven't read it already. 

List is updated (fully?) to the best of my ability atm. I've started to work on the Ni No Kuni Guide a little at a time to try to finish it. That Super Hero trophy is just such a handful. I'm breaking it down all 136 errands 1 at a time, and hopefully, HOPEFULLY someone finds it all extremely useful to make all this work worth it in the end.

• Like 4

On 4/9/2018 at 2:14 PM, Beyondthegrave07 said:

List is updated (fully?) to the best of my ability atm. I've started to work on the Ni No Kuni Guide a little at a time to try to finish it. That Super Hero trophy is just such a handful. I'm breaking it down all 136 errands 1 at a time, and hopefully, HOPEFULLY someone finds it all extremely useful to make all this work worth it in the end.

I'm sure it'll be amazing, no matter how long it takes. No pressure! At the end of the day, you're still helping a bunch of people. And that makes all of your time worth it. :dance: So, thank you!

Edited by ddracarys
  • Like 3

9 hours ago, SnuggleButt_ said:

Currently working on a Far Cry 5 guide. It is still a work in progress but I am very excited for it. I decided to take it on alone as I have been wanting to fulfill my goal of getting a solo guide published, hah!

Awesome. Whenever I am able to get the game, then I'll be sure to use it. Good luck!

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, eigen-space said:

Anyone writing Ni No Kuni 2? I'd like to tackle that if no one else has claimed it. I also might need someone who hasn't gotten a couple trophies to be a guinea pig for a couple ideas I have on alternate ways to get certain trophies 1f60e.png

Two guides have been started so far, but none of them have been edited after since the start.

• Like 1