What guide(s) are you currently writing?

Beyondthegrave07

54 minutes ago, optimusmart said:

The Dragons Dogma, Persona 5 and Broken Age are Trophy Walkthroughs, I did ask for TW to be mentioned to avoid the confusion

The P5 one is a way off, BA would be a port once I get round to it, and the DD one has been begun, im just finishing a TW off for TEW2 first

They can be moved anyhow I guess as they will just appear once ready and are not your usual TG which are the common listings on heres

Ah, apologies for that misunderstanding then. I agree, they should be listed to avoid confusion.

11 hours ago, ddracarys said:

You can remove the following guides from the “currently in progress” list:

• Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City.

• Driveclub.

• Tearaway Unfolded.

• Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare DLCs (I’m not sure if all of the intended trophy guides are up, but there’s a few anyway).

• Battlefield 3.

• LA Noire.

• Dragon’s Dogma.

• Persona 5.

• Broken Age.

• Birthdays the Beginning.

You can find all of the above guides under PSNProfiles, currently published. I understand some of these games have duplicate lists, therefore there may be duplicate trophy guides been worked on, however I dug well into the unpublished queue, and still couldn’t find them.

Thanks so much for this! I usually find myself using the search function to try to see if something is published, and I always miss a few.

11 hours ago, optimusmart said:

The Dragons Dogma, Persona 5 and Broken Age are Trophy Walkthroughs, I did ask for TW to be mentioned to avoid the confusion

The P5 one is a way off, BA would be a port once I get round to it, and the DD one has been begun, im just finishing a TW off for TEW2 first

They can be moved anyhow I guess as they will just appear once ready and are not your usual TG which are the common listings on heres

I was aware of this. I updated the OP to avoid further confusion.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Beyondthegrave07 said:

Thanks so much for this! I usually find myself using the search function to try to see if something is published, and I always miss a few.

No problem! I’m glad I could be of assistance. :dance:

23 hours ago, DeathNyx said:

I'll start Bladestorm: Nightmare Trophy Guide soon, i also need at least another player to help me out.

EDIT: Guide started and currently under construction.

Nice, I've played the vanilla version years ago and I've been interested in the Bladestorm Nightmares edition. Will definitely use the guide once it's ready.

19 hours ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Nice, I've played the vanilla version years ago and I've been interested in the Bladestorm Nightmares edition. Will definitely use the guide once it's ready.

Thx. Bladestorm is a nice game, quite underrated imo. I hope my guide will help you (if you plan to get Nightmare) unfortunately, i don't know how much it will take to be completed, especially because it's pretty hard alone.

1 hour ago, DeathNyx said:

Thx. Bladestorm is a nice game, quite underrated imo. I hope my guide will help you (if you plan to get Nightmare) unfortunately, i don't know how much it will take to be completed, especially because it's pretty hard alone.

I agree.

It's cool, take your time. Still need to get Bladestorm Nightmares :lol: .

On 6/20/2018 at 1:15 PM, LuciaRosethorn said:

I'll be making a guide for Dungeon Travelers 2 and Nights of Azure 2: Bride of a new Moon. 

Nice! It's added.

On 6/20/2018 at 1:43 PM, Jelloycat said:

Working on a guide for 嘘つき姫と盲目王子.

You will definitely need to let me know when this is published so I can remove it from the list. Otherwise, I will have no idea when I am searching through the published guides! I could not even tell you what language that is written in (I could make a few guesses though). xD

Edited by Beyondthegrave07
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Beyondthegrave07 said:

You will definitely need to let me know when this is published so I can remove it from the list. Otherwise, I will have no idea when I am searching through the published guides! I could not even tell you what language that is written in (I could make a few guesses though). xD

Will do! Also, it's Japanese. :D 

On 6/9/2018 at 8:22 AM, ddracarys said:

As I mentioned in the post above, these trophy guides were definitely going to take some time, since @ManaFear and I started them at a busy period for both of us. However, they are finally done, and boy were they a lot of fun to write! Expect all three trophy guides to be published in a day or so, so feel free to remove them from the list! :yay: I am moving onto the following trophy guide next:

• Far Cry 3 Classic Edition Trophy Guide (PlayStation 4). I am no longer accepting help here, since I already have two wonderful partners helping me out.

I just wanted to conclude with the fact that I'm shifting a lot of things around in my life right now, adapting to a new daily schedule an all. So, I'm changing the way I approach writing guides, in terms of giving myself more time, and being a lot less strict about getting guides out as fast as possible. Ultimately, this means writing trophy or gameplay guides is going to take me a lot more time than usual. This new approach toward guide writing was much needed for me personally, as I was previously prioritising writing my guides, instead of fulfilling my responsibilities, outside of PSNProfiles. Other guide writers who would like to collaborate with me in the future should keep this in mind too, as it means I will also be slowing our writing process down.

I originally started this project alone, but later both @ManaFear and @Wuthg21 expressed their interest in collaborating, which lead me to editing the above post, refusing any further help. These two men have been the best help I could ever ask for, and were so patient with my temporarily laptop-less self. That still didn’t stop us from progressing through this trophy guide promptly though, which is now in review, expecting to be published in a day or two. Therefore, this can now be removed from the ‘Currently in Progress’ list on the original post.

This would usually be when I’d announce my next writing project, as I like to keep them pumping, however I don’t actually have anything this time. I’ll be starting full-time work shortly, so even if I did begin a new guide, I’d imagine it’d be a hassle to juggle with everything else in my life currently. There’s a specific game that will be releasing later this year, which I definitely will be writing for, however I will announce that closer to its release date. Until then, I don’t know if I will be writing anything else. With all of that been said however, please don’t let this post deter you from seeking my assistance; whether it be helping with a collaboration, checking something for you before you send it in for review, etc. I’m more than happy to help this wonderful community!

Edited by ddracarys
  • Like 2

I’ve started writing a guide for Kingdom Come: Deliverance (PS4) and it is in progress and will be written as I progress through the game and edited as I go. This will be my first guide and I won’t be excepting collaboration right now.

I’ll also be writing a 7 Days to Die guide however that won’t be written until after I’ve finished the KC:D guide. I planned on doing an Elder Scrolls Online guide however noticed that is under progress but I won’t be contemplating this for another couple of months so that’s a conversation for another day, so for now:

Kingdom Come: Deliverance

PS4

In progress

Not Accepting Help

7 Days to Die

PS4

Will create after KC:D is finished.

Not Accepting Help

Edited by Waddlingdan
  • Like 2

While going for the plat myself, I decided to write a guide for Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2.

Even though, it is an old game with not a lot of players because of the online boosting required, I really don't like it, if I have to have more than one tab open to go for trophies. With this game I needed at least 3 tabs open at the same time and still had to look up things myself. To spare any latecomers this hassle, I try to write a guide which will answer all questions and problems in one place.

I already managed to write the roadmap and most of the trophy descriptions, so there is no help needed. I expect to finish this guide until tomorrow but maybe it will postpone until Friday. We will see.

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, Lagoon Aris said:

While going for the plat myself, I decided to write a guide for Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2.

Even though, it is an old game with not a lot of players because of the online boosting required, I really don't like it, if I have to have more than one tab open to go for trophies. With this game I needed at least 3 tabs open at the same time and still had to look up things myself. To spare any latecomers this hassle, I try to write a guide which will answer all questions and problems in one place.

I already managed to write the roadmap and most of the trophy descriptions, so there is no help needed. I expect to finish this guide until tomorrow but maybe it will postpone until Friday. We will see.

Good luck, I liked this game a lot, it was a huge improvement over Storm 1 though the online had some issues. Luckily, those were ironed out in Storm 3.

3 hours ago, Lagoon Aris said:

Awesome, have fun writing! I actually did see this pop up in the unpublished queue and went, “huh, I never knew Lagoon was into Naruto” haha. I hope I get to review this, as I am very passionate about the series.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, ddracarys said:

Awesome, have fun writing! I actually did see this pop up in the unpublished queue and went, “huh, I never knew Lagoon was into Naruto” haha. I hope I get to review this, as I am very passionate about the series.

I love Naruto games. Only plated one so far but have four open and intend to get the plat in nearly all of them (Not so sure about the PS3 version of UNS2 as I hate boosting :D)

But it would be nice if you would end up reviewing it, haha

• Like 1

Vampyr and Escape Dead Island are almost done but Vampyr has not been added on this site yet. I started several other PS3 ones as well not sure if i will actually do them or not as of yet. If I do all of them then it will be the following:

In progress:

Escape Dead Island - just needs a few tweaks and it will be submitted

Vampyr - was writing the guide while playing on a dummy account (guide is 85% done)

Possibilities:

Zombie Army Trilogy

Castlevania Lords of Shadow

Castlevania Lord s of Shadow 2 + Revelations

Deep Black

Damage Inc, Pacific Squadron WWII

Hunted: The Demons Forge

Zone of the Enders: 2nd Runner HD