What guide(s) are you currently writing?

Beyondthegrave07

@Beyondthegrave07, not sure if someone else said they're doing Romancing SaGa 2, but I didn't get far in it before deciding that it was too much for me to take on at the time... and I'm not intending to go back to, so you can remove that from your list.

I am collaborating on a guide for Atelier Lydie & Suelle... we've taken a temporary break from it but will get back at it soon.

Also, I'm writing an Ingredients Location Guide for Little Dragons Cafe (at this point I'm just gathering screenshots as I already have notes on everything).... no plans for a full guide at the moment.

EDIT

Little Dragons Cafe guide mentioned above has been submitted for review.

Edited by eigen-space

So this has been tough. i haven't written a guide since January when i worked on Innerspace and a couple others. I started a new programming course for video game design and development. So it's hard to find time to write guides. I still make video guides when i get free time. Hopefully one day i can come back to write a full guide for a game, maybe.

For now i have early copies of Valkyria Chronicles 4, and Punchline. Maybe i can write a guide. We shall see :)

On 6/24/2018 at 6:47 AM, ddracarys said:

There’s a specific game that will be releasing later this year, which I definitely will be writing for, however I will announce that closer to its release date.

It has been a while since I have posted in here. As you can see above, earlier in the year I announced working on a trophy guide which mean’t a lot to me. That guide, Shadow of the Tomb Raider, has now been published in collaboration with @BlindMango. We will also still be refining the trophy guide in the coming days, making sure it is as easy to follow as possible.

For now I would like to go back and work on all of my other published guides. Some I wrote a while back, and my writing style has developed since. For others, it’s just a matter of updating the guides with additional methods. Because of this, I don’t think I will be working on any new guide for a while. I am, however, always interested in helping fellow writers out on anything they need (whether it may be on the guide itself, or just a quick checkup before submitting to review).

• Like 2

2 hours ago, ddracarys said:

It has been a while since I have posted in here. As you can see above, earlier in the year I announced working on a trophy guide which mean’t a lot to me. That guide, Shadow of the Tomb Raider, has now been published in collaboration with @BlindMango. We will also still be refining the trophy guide in the coming days, making sure it is as easy to follow as possible.

For now I would like to go back and work on all of my other published guides. Some I wrote a while back, and my writing style has developed since. For others, it’s just a matter of updating the guides with additional methods. Because of this, I don’t think I will be working on any new guide for a while. I am, however, always interested in helping fellow writers out on anything they need (whether it may be on the guide itself, or just a quick checkup before submitting to review).

:highfive: It was an epic collaboration!

• Like 1

So... since I don't see a guide for it yet and no one seems to have mentioned it, I might consider making a guide for Yakuza Kiwami 2 now that I'm very close to the plat (just need to beat Legend Mode)

Edited by Zanreo
  • Like 1

Need a bit of help with dragonball xenoverse 2 guide, just started to do the first stage and it's not linking the right trophy's to the guide, I ticked the boxes for the story related and it miss the first one prologue to battle and when I click on the 12th link for the story it adds the kai test trophy instead. Would like some help from one the mods to check the links for the guide and correct them, as I don't want to link the wrong trophy, in the wrong stage. Would like help asap, as I can have this done today and checked for publish. Thank you.

Just now, ninjagirl657 said:

Need a bit of help with dragonball xenoverse 2 guide, just started to do the first stage and it's not linking the right trophy's to the guide, I ticked the boxes for the story related and it miss the first one prologue to battle and when I click on the 12th link for the story it adds the kai test trophy instead. Would like some help from one the mods to check the links for the guide and correct them, as I don't want to link the wrong trophy, in the wrong stage. Would like help asap, as I can have this done today and checked for publish. Thank you.

Ah yeah, this. It's a known bug, which can be solved by reloading the page. For more info about known bugs, check out the Known Bugs and How to Fix/Avoid Them section of the Guide Manual.

I started a Fist of the North Star: Lost Paradise trophy guide today, so I'll be working on that for a while. @Redgrave is going to help me out by creating a substory gameplay guide to go alongside it. We'll be sharing information with each other.

By the way, can anybody on the guide team tell me what the 'Legal' section of guide creation is all about?

gAr8DUm.png

I know it has been there for at least a few months, but there's no option to check what exactly these "Terms & Conditions and Privacy Policy" are unless it's hidden on a different part of the site. It probably won't change anything, but I would like to know what I'm agreeing to.

• Like 1

On 10/2/2018 at 10:34 PM, Undead Wolf said:

I started a Fist of the North Star: Lost Paradise trophy guide today, so I'll be working on that for a while. @Redgrave is going to help me out by creating a substory gameplay guide to go alongside it. We'll be sharing information with each other.

By the way, can anybody on the guide team tell me what the 'Legal' section of guide creation is all about?

gAr8DUm.png

I know it has been there for at least a few months, but there's no option to check what exactly these "Terms & Conditions and Privacy Policy" are unless it's hidden on a different part of the site. It probably won't change anything, but I would like to know what I'm agreeing to.

I thought those would be linked by now :hmm: . Here's a link to the Terms & Conditions and Privacy Policy. Both are listed at the bottom of the PSNP profile page.

On 10/3/2018 at 7:34 AM, Satoshi Ookami said:

Selling your soul to Dragon :awesome: 

Exactly :awesome: , that way I can forge rare treasures with those.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Dragon-Archon said:

I thought those would be linked by now :hmm: . Here's a link to the Terms & Conditions and Privacy Policy. Both are listed at the bottom of the PSNP profile page.

Ah, thanks for that. Just your usual legal jargon it looks like. My assumption was that since you have to agree to it before creating a guide now, something had changed in terms of who owns the rights to it. I'm guessing it has always been the case that the site owns whatever you create on it, but it has just been made more clear now. Correct me if I'm wrong.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Undead Wolf said:

Ah, thanks for that. Just your usual legal jargon it looks like. My assumption was that since you have to agree to it before creating a guide now, something had changed in terms of who owns the rights to it. I'm guessing it has always been the case that the site owns whatever you create on it, but it has just been made more clear now. Correct me if I'm wrong.

EU has a new General Data Protection Regulation that was implemented on May 25 2018, which is when that checkbox was added. But yeah, the site owning anything that's created on it has always been the case.

Edited by Dragon-Archon

Thank you, I believe the more details you got, the better it will look. Plus I've been working on it and proofreading/rewrite it until 2-3am in the morning all week, starting at 6pm each day, until I was happy with it. The only down side, was when I tried to embed a video for the expert quest, the video wouldn't show up on IE, as I don't know my psn password, I couldn't do it on chrome. Apart from that, I hope it helps other people to platinum it quicker.

35 minutes ago, ninjagirl657 said:

Thank you, I believe the more details you got, the better it will look. Plus I've been working on it and proofreading/rewrite it until 2-3am in the morning all week, starting at 6pm each day, until I was happy with it. The only down side, was when I tried to embed a video for the expert quest, the video wouldn't show up on IE, as I don't know my psn password, I couldn't do it on chrome. Apart from that, I hope it helps other people to platinum it quicker.

That's hardcore :o. When I work on a guide, I usually write for 3 hours at the most in one go. 

If you post the link of the video and which trophy needs it, I can add it to the guide.