DLC ruin the average completion of games !

alex_scp_7

I feel a litle frustrated when i look at my profile and see that the most of my unearned trophies are from dlc that i have to pay -.-

In my opinion i think the DLC should be separated from the games, and when the player get the platinum it means 100% of game completion !  Ex: 10 games - 10 platinums = 100% average completion

How many of you feel frustrated and have the same problem ????

What´s your opinion ??

P.S. If you have to guess what is you´re games average completion if you didn´t have the DLC ???

Right now my games average completion is 85.6 right now, if i have to guess without the DLC i think over than 95% completion :o

Edited by alex_scp_7
  • Like 4

Man I love trophies and platinum. I really don't go for 100% unless the DLC's are cannon to the story or enjoyable. It kind of bothers me indeed deep inside but even more -- that i'll have to pay more than the main game on DLC's for example Mass Effect 3 if you combine all.

• Like 1

I too can feel frustrated *points at Muramasa Rebirth* (4 DLC trophy packs less 37% completion lol)

don't want to buy DLC but they will stick the trophies on my psn profile as a way to advertise their DLC.

Definitely is an insult when you already paid the full game

and they are basically forcing you to buy DLC for the sake of completion.

Edited by Nelson_Otaku

Don't mind it so much as I'm not trying to get 100% total completion.

If a game is good I might get the DLC like I did for Gravity Rush, Burnout and L.A. Noire.   If the game was a bit meh my money can stay in my wallet, especially if the DLC is mostly MP stuff.

Showing the % of what you own rather than what's possible with DLC would be ok, but it's not the way Sony display things in their trophy lists anyway.

If you are really bothered then games with a ton of DLC you might be able to pick up as a GOTY edition or complete bundle on the PS store.  I think Dishonored cost me something like £6 for everything DLC + base game.

Yes, and we also shouldn't count in trophies that are kinda hard. Or the ones that I don't like. Oh, oh, and online trophies - man I hate those!

Whether you like it or not, DLC's with trophies are part of the game, and as such needed for 100% completion. End of discussion.

One does not simply like platinum trophies 

I sympathize with not having 100% just because of DLC you have no money to buy or have no interest in playing, but having the platinum doesn't always equal having 100% in the game, which is why there's two clubs here per game, platinum club and 100% club. Some games it's the same thing, some games it's not.

• Like 1

Wow u guys are really nice didn´t know there are so many threads with his topic !

I´m not "bitching" on anything only giving my opinion and wanted to see what the other players think about the subject, and about the dlc i´m not buying them because the  i´m not rich and the price it´s ridiculous in some games...

Some of u guys have more money than others that allows to have ps4, many games etc. but that does´t mean everyone has the money to buy whatever they want...

• Like 1