What does the above person's "Trophy Cabinet" say about them?

DarknessKey92

6 hours ago, NOWITSREYNTIME17 said:

you love shooters

it's weird you say that when only Persona 5 is a JRPG. I have 4 visual novel trophies up there so you I would think you would say that

Ah my mistake I thought Danganropa was a JRPG series. 

5 hours ago, OpenScars said:

Would say likes their JPRG and likes a bit of a challenge!

Ah, and apparently visual novels. (Read the persons comment after I wrote the first line).

Big action and shooter guy, doesn’t mind a long grind

On 10/8/2020 at 9:13 AM, Idklol3214 said:

Likes a variety of games

Idklol3214, you must be an avid fan of the Uncharted series enough to display then in your cabinet and you're proud of your ultra rare accomplishments - as most anyone else would be.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, PlanetCheat said:

Idklol3214, you must be an avid fan of the Uncharted series enough to display then in your cabinet and you're proud of your ultra rare accomplishments - as most anyone else would be.

Would probably murder 99% of us in Tekken

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, MikeCheck-- said:

No trophy cabinet but I like that your rarest trophy is TLoU remastered :) Nice one!

Seems like your rare plats and trophies that you are proud of or enjoyed the most? Nice and great job, I wish I had some of these!

1 minute ago, Kesme63 said:

Seems like your rare plats and trophies that you are proud of or enjoyed the most? Nice and great job, I wish I had some of these!

Thank you! Yes, some of my favorite VR games are truly difficult plats :) required skill and no collectibles - or hardly any :)

I like your cabinet! How do you arrange yours? I still have yet to play Detroit: Become Human (will on the PS5!) 

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, MikeCheck-- said:

Thank you! Yes, some of my favorite VR games are truly difficult plats :) required skill and no collectibles - or hardly any :)

I like your cabinet! How do you arrange yours? I still have yet to play Detroit: Become Human (will on the PS5!) 

Detroit is super fun game, but at the end I felt a little annoyed of having to go back to make one specific action to collect all the collectibles :D I arrange mine similarly to yours, my favourites, although I don't have as many rare plats as you! Also I'm glad to see a fellow VR enthusiast, even though I'm still a beginner and I'll never be able to get some of those plats. I'll always been tempted to get Until Dawn: Rush of Blood but when I tried the demo I quickly noped out of there :D

53 minutes ago, ViKed_ said:

Heavily into RPGs and focuses on having fun rather than being a completionist.

Doesn't have trophy cabinet but seems to be good at getting rare plats! 

2 hours ago, SoapMacTavish222 said:

Overall a really solid line up! Seem to favor open world games as opposed to linear story games but have some really great titles in there. 

Side note: When did they make a Peaky Blinders Video Game?! I absolutely love that show!

Wow! You're not afraid of a difficult platinum! Respect!

It came out a couple of months back! You control a timeline where you have to make members of the Shelby family complete tasks within a certain amount of time. For example, you can make Tommy do one thing and then rewind time to make Arthur accomplish something else at the same time. It's quite a short but interesting story and it was certainly a unique experience. I'd say it's definitely worth checking out if you're a fan of the show.