What does the above person's "Trophy Cabinet" say about them?

DarknessKey92

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, vanillamoose said:

@MikeCheck-- Based on this gamer’s trophy cabinet, I’d say he’s a pretty avid collector of ultra rare PSVR plats. He’s got lots of trophies to be proud of 1f3c6.png 

Thank you :')

Also congrats on the wipeout plat! I have the game in VR but it's tasks are daunting me for now

Edited by MikeCheck--
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, MikeCheck-- said:

Thank you :')

Also congrats on the wipeout plat! I have the game in VR but it's tasks are daunting me for now

Ultra Rare, VR, and The Last of Us, what confused me is you only have 8/10 spaces filled, why not add two more...? Unless... those two haven't been achieved yet! 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, bruin-rocks said:

Ultra Rare, VR, and The Last of Us, what confused me is you only have 8/10 spaces filled, why not add two more...? Unless... those two haven't been achieved yet! 

The name of the trophies "Don't be a stranger" "Come on, and....." "Get Me a Beer Kid" ?

That is just fantastic. Very clever use of trophy names.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, SoapMacTavish222 said:

The name of the trophies "Don't be a stranger" "Come on, and....." "Get Me a Beer Kid" 1f602.png

Pew pew everywhere, and when he's not collecting stuff for his sackboy, he likes to go bowling with his cousin

12 hours ago, SoapMacTavish222 said:

The name of the trophies "Don't be a stranger" "Come on, and....." "Get Me a Beer Kid" 1f602.png

That is clever!! I never thought of that. Well done. I want to look and see if I could manage something clever