What does the above person's "Trophy Cabinet" say about them?

DarknessKey92

Sure likes brown

lol not quite sure I understand that one...(since I have more silver in there :hmm: )

------------------------------

Suppose I'll explain why my cabinet looks the way it does. (My original 3 are still there because they are still the most fun I've had in gaming for a long time.)

1 - 3: All relate to treasure hunting of sorts. (Uncharted Plat is one of my original 3)

4 - 6: Relates to pirate stuff. (The 2 AC trophies here are the rest of my original 3)

7 - 9: Relates to magic. (Darkest Hour from CoD will confuse people here but I'll explain it to you. My avatar is known as the Hourglass Mage and is a dark magic user.)

10: I fcking love this line lmfao. Whenever Varrick said it I would laugh. Earns a spot for funny times.

-----------------------------

On topic:

Next poster use DesmaBR as the subject. Not me.

lol not quite sure I understand that one...(since I have more silver in there :hmm: )

------------------------------

Suppose I'll explain why my cabinet looks the way it does. (My original 3 are still there because they are still the most fun I've had in gaming for a long time.)

1 - 3: All relate to treasure hunting of sorts. (Uncharted Plat is one of my original 3)

4 - 6: Relates to pirate stuff. (The 2 AC trophies here are the rest of my original 3)

7 - 9: Relates to magic. (Darkest Hour from CoD will confuse people here but I'll explain it to you. My avatar is known as the Hourglass Mage and is a dark magic user.)

10: I fcking love this line lmfao. Whenever Varrick said it I would laugh. Earns a spot for funny times.

-----------------------------

On topic:

Next poster use DesmaBR as the subject. Not me.

Sorry man, it's just like the pictures off all the trophies in your cabinet are pretty "brown".

So I wanted to say that you liked the color brown

EDIT: On the other hand, I think I got the wrong person.

Let me come up with a proper answer

EDIT 2: Likes to go Treasure Hunting

Edited by DesmaBR