Song/Artist that makes you change the station.

Hemiak

• 2 weeks later...

Ariana Grande, John Legend, Katy Perry, CeeLo Green, Jessie J, Bruno Mars, Will.I.Am... all of these and pretty much everyone else who's in the Top 40 will make me want to change the station, although there's usually little point in doing so because they're on every damn radio station!

Music just ain't what it used to be... :(

99% of the mainstream garbage on the radio (which is why I never listen to it). As far as Pandora goes it depends. I skip black metal bands during the day (pagan metal is my choice metal but I listen to a few black metal bands, but only at night)

edit whoever skips pitbull I agree with x1000. Out of all the crap on the radio his stuff is especially wretched.

Edited by Spazcannon

Love Metallica but St Anger was a crock of shite, love Slipknot but only from album 3, the first 2 were a scream fest that I just can't listen to. Same with A7X, first albums are really not that good, but as with Slipknot, once the vocalist started to sing and not scream, they're bloody awesome. The one I have to turn off as fast as possible though, is Adele and Someone like you (I think). Listening to a cat being tortured is just too much!.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

/late

Besides a good chunk of the pop crap that plays on the radio these days, I've found a new distaste for Journey.

They're not horrible, but I don't get why they became a popular band. And I'm so goddamn sick of Don't Stop Believing and I hate when it comes on the radio in the midst of actually good rock music. I just don't like them.

Also, screw all the country and rap that plays on the radio these days. Almost all the good stuff in these genres is older or "underground."

Edited by Waffles

Jennifer Lopez (JLO) 

She makes me puke, because of all her twerking and... yuck!! :spank:  :spank:  :spank:  :spank:  :spank:  :spank:

EDIT: Fifth Harmony is also one of them. They are winning over One Direction with awards and all that. I hate their Music Videos.

Edited by ee28max

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...