Most Recent Platinum

Muff

4 minutes ago, RoastedPeanut said:

@StraightVege great review. I've had this installed and forgotten for a couple of years now but I think I'll finally fire it up and give it a go. I also have Valfaris sitting installed right next to it

Aw, thanks. I really doubt you'll be disappointed with either of them! Valfaris is particularly awesome.

• Like 1

platinum #657 I Am The Hero (ps4)

completed in 4 hours and 53 minutes

platinum rarity 64.81% common

favorite trophy: my way or subway

platinum #658 The Marauder Chronicles: Curse Over Valdria (ps4)

completed in 7 minutes and 4 seconds

platinum rarity 98.43% common

platinum name: no stone unturned

another 2 games down. i had to go back and do some of the levels for 4 collectibles which i used a guide that didn't have em in order :(. also finished The Marauder Chronicles: Curse Over Valdria (ps4). next game i'm going to go back to the ps3 and finish up assassin creed 3 (ps3) it was a game i previously got through when they planned to shutdown the multiplayer (looks like lots to do) very exciting.

Edited by Lordguwa
  • Like 4

L283d64.png
platinum #313 on the original playstation vita handheld.  It started with a catastrophic file corruption which led to a delete and reinstall which was problematic due to the currently state of the decaying online ps vita psn store but in the end i got it to run and well, another ones off that good ol backlog of mine! Not a bad little soundtrack either

• Like 3