Most Recent Platinum

Muff

platinum #661 Scrap Garden (ps4)

completed in 5 hours and 35 minutes

platinum rarity 76.67% common

platinum name: Brave Little Robot!

favorite trophy: just like the 80's (mini game took some tries) really precise jumping.

time for the long game choice. have a choice between 3 games in my collection. ending up picking out one that i bought on black friday of last year it's going to be Lego Star Wars The Skywalker Saga (ps4) wish i had the character season 2 pack but that won't impact things. doing the levels in "chronological order".

Edited by Lordguwa
  • Like 4

:platinum: #231 Telling Lies

1Lff27c5.png

All Done

Unlock all trophies.

This was a game that interested me and, now that I have PS Plus Extra, the time finally arrived to play it.

Unfortunately, it ended up not being my cup of tea. The acting is pretty good; all the actors are very natural in their performances and the game’s concept is also interesting and innovative. However, the fact that the story is told in a completely disjointed way, based on what keywords you search for, made it, at least for me, hard to follow and understand. Besides, this is a story that involves politics and terrorism, which are themes that don’t interest me much. I like more personal stories, so this game didn’t captivate me.

In conclusion, this isn’t a bad game, but, personally, the story wasn’t what I enjoy or what I was expecting.

• Like 4

29 minutes ago, Nelson_ said:

:platinum: #416 - Little Witch Academia Chamber of Time

1Lc9ae63.png

Lb1ae4c.png

This is probably not the best place to ask but, how was the platinum and game? I read some bad stuff about it but judging by gameplay alone is kinda difficult, would you recommend the game? Seen this game multiple times on sale and I do love the anime.

1 hour ago, Sunnyburrito said:

This is probably not the best place to ask but, how was the platinum and game? I read some bad stuff about it but judging by gameplay alone is kinda difficult, would you recommend the game? Seen this game multiple times on sale and I do love the anime.

You need some patience to do all events including the rng key & misc item drops from enemies,

it can be a chore but doable if you start going early to underground dungeon and hunt those accessories with + item quantity 2 or 3

with just some drop luck trait since you can increase your characters luck stat a lot, if you do like the anime nothing can go wrong for 5$ on sale.

It's a difficult one to recommend honestly, maybe i enjoyed testing my patience with the sub events as you have to do certain things on certain time

while some require another sub events to advance lol there could be more convenient places to teleport on the academy to save time too.

Lastly was an interesting experience xD i tend to give something a try regardless of grind or difficulty if it's at least worth something

and i can say this one was for the price on sale.

Edited by Nelson_

37 minutes ago, Nelson_ said:

You need some patience to do all events including the rng key & misc item drops from enemies,

it can be a chore but doable if you start going early to underground dungeon and hunt those accessories with + item quantity 2 or 3

with just some drop luck trait since you can increase your characters luck stat a lot, if you do like the anime nothing can go wrong for 5$ on sale.

It's a difficult one to recommend honestly, maybe i enjoyed testing my patience with the sub events as you have to do certain things on certain time

while some require another sub events to advance lol there could be more convenient places to teleport on the academy to save time too.

Lastly was an interesting experience xD i tend to give something a try regardless of grind or difficulty if it's at least worth something

and i can say this one was for the price on sale.

Thanks for the insight, I'll make sure to grab it when it goes on sale again, as you said for that price even if it's just for the novelty of seeing the characters In a game can be worth while, thanks again for replying. 

• Like 1