Muff

1 hour ago, Parker said:

:platinum: #24

L8c23e0.png

Marvel's Spider-Man Remastered

1Lc59783.png

Be Greater - :platinum:

Collect all Trophies

I forgot how fun this game is. The platinum is by no means difficult, but it is a blast the whole way through. I plan on playing the DLC, a New Game + run on Ultimate difficulty for the 100%, then I think I'll play Miles Morales and hopefully get the platinum for that game, too.

Parker

**rub eyes**  

• Like 3

On 10/8/2021 at 10:33 PM, Liyesle said:

Platinum #32: Sonic Unleashed

This is my first “Sonic” game and I must say… I enjoy the game for what it is. It has a great OST! Especially “shamar”! Each stage was different from each other. Being that each stage were basically different, especially shamar. It made approaching each stage different from each other to a certain degree. The controls were weird for me being that sometimes on certain instant. You needed to double tap whichever buttons you were doing. Especially in the night stages! 1f63f.png I especially enjoyed the night stages… I felt like I can take on anything if they let me lol.

Enjoyment: 7/10

Difficulty: 7/10 

Platinum #41!!!! Well, that was back in 2021! Time went by so fast lol…. Haven’t posted since besides yesterday soooo…. My latest platinum was Super Monkey Ball Banana Splitz! 
The game was super fun, yet very hard! I find this game harder than Sonic Unleashed…. :o 
Enjoyment: 7/10

Difficulty: 8-9/10

Edited by Liyesle
Forgot to put how many platinum I have now
  • Like 4