Most Recent Platinum

Muff

#7

1Lcf4869.png

:platinum:Vector Sigma Victory

Overall a great game, though it had a crash problem. The Plat really wasn't that hard outside of a couple excruciatingly time-consuming mp trophies.

Edited by MrSwagtwiceover
  • Like 3

:platinum:#30 LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes(Vita)plusIcon.png?zoom=1.5&resize=23%2C23

1L47212f.png

Achievement Date: August 10th 2014

Okay, I said, I will never play a Vita Lego game again, and yet i plated one again  xD. Actually I was surprised, that this lego game wasn't as bad, as I expected first. It was actually really fun. Not as easy as the vita lego Lord of the Rings and much more interesting. 

My Game rating: 07/10 There were many fun moments in the game. I enjoyed it.

My Platinum difficulty rating: 03/10 A bit more difficult the Lego Lord of the rings (Vita)

Rarity: 30,13% (Uncommon)

Time to Platinum: 1 week, 18 hours

• Like 4