Most Recent Platinum

Muff

Alien: Isolation is my most recent plat.

#140th Platinum  :platinum:

tumblr_mfdn08t6321rnuh3ro1_500.gif

1L8bcadd.png

Brave New World 

In my honest opinion this was the hardest platinum of the three Dead Space platinum have gotten so far. The main reason was not due to the gameplay itself, that was manageable enough. The big issue was Drill Sergeant and Hardcore's ridiculous restart to the very begining  at dying requirement. Pure Survival and Classic was allright, with different type of challenges but manageable. But Hardcore was ridiculous and simply just is not fair, unlike Dead Space 2's hardcore which is a different type of challenge and is actually welcomed. Drill Sergeant kept glitching on me a few times on my first playthrough that I just put it on hold until later. It wasn't until after Classic that I tried again and got it on the 5th try, even when my previous tries were perfect. Don't know why, it just won't pop until it did for some reason. Co-op trophies was not so hard with the only issue being Medic, which thankfully popped during my Hardcore run. If you want to play Dead Space 3 just for the sake of playing, go ahead Casual isn't too hard with the exception of one or two places. But if you want Platinum, you better find a dedicated partner, I've had quite a few drop out after getting their certain trophies. One even had the nerve of stealing Peng and wouldn't restart checkpoint for me. 

When I played on hardcore, I backed up my save with an usb drive evrey once in a while. I died like 2 or 3 times and then I just reloaded that save :P

Drill sergeant is not difficult at all if you use a disc firing (not sure about that word :P ) weapon.

Edited by oretnom85
  • Like 1