Most Recent Platinum

Muff

1Mb75cf5.png

#177 and 100%- Call of Duty: Black Ops 4

Rating/Enjoyment: 7/10 (Zombies carried)

Difficulty: 7/10

Time: 250+ Hours

PSNP Rarity: 0.61%

PSN Rarity: 0.1%

Well this game was something else, but I found more fun in it than I was expecting. Met some cool people, the easter eggs for zombies was great to do, and for the most part things were enjoyable! The gameplay imo is a little lackluster coming from BO3, but it was still fun enough to play. The zombies is more accessible than ever and is also easier as well. A lot of the maps I liked, some I love and some I dislike, I would dive into more detail but that will be a essay lol. Overall, the zombies experience made the 100% worth it! The blackout, well, it is was sometimes fun, frustrating but the help of others and friends made this worth doing. But I have to admit, took me two weeks to get all characters and thought it would take longer! So for those of you who are struggling, push through! I would recommend this game especially for the zombies!! I think it's good and the most underrated in the series! So much hate undeserved!

1M1b54d5.png

#178 - Rollerdrome (PS5)

Rating/Enjoyment: 8.5/10

Difficulty: 5/10

Time: 15 Hours

PSNP Rarity: 9.11%

PSN Rarity: 0.6%

This game has a unique gameplay that should intrigue many others! The gameplay is literally Tony Hawk, Max Payne, with a goal of setting your combos high for high scores!! The soundtrack is good and catchy, and the enemy types, while few, were fun to combat against using different weapons, tricks. Only thing I wish this game had more of was more design in some levels and more boss fights! I see this game thriving even better with more boss fights as they were already awesome in the game! The game is as fast paced you make it to be! The best part of this game being able to take control and and play by your own pace with the gameplay! Awesome indie game I recommend!

• Like 4

#422 The Last of Us Part 1 on PS5

So I had already done it on PS3 and PS4 and wanted to see how much of a difference there was on the PS5 version. It does look very good and runs incredibly smooth with no load times at all. They got rid of the multiplayer for this one. Left Behind is already rolled into the game as well which is nice. But if I'm being 100% honest, it's definitely not worth the $70 they're charging for it brand new unless you have never played it before. Trophies have been made MUCH easier on this game because they have taken out all difficulty related trophies and you're also not required to beat it on NG+. So literally everything can be done in 1 playthrough with a collectibles guide.

• Like 2