Most Recent Platinum

Muff

12 minutes ago, fresquinho said:

Platinum #360 - Far Cry Primal

great, different and interesting approach to the Far Cry series, I loved the AWESOME prehistoric theme, I just hated all the repetitive side missions (and the skill points trophy)... 

FuKgxkAWYAAllXP?format=jpg&name=4096x409

And don't forget the "inventor" his side quests were hilarious 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, BubbleJayGum said:

40-platinum.png Platinum #71 40-platinum.png

1Laed705.png

Castlevania: Lords of Shadow

Even after so many years, this game is still great! I think it doesn't get the love it deserves. The atmosphere in this one is so good. I remember first playing it back in 2014 - those dark vampire castles and snowy mountains were breathtaking. And the game still looks awesome even now! Cool combat and a nice story. I should definitely play the sequel, even though I heard it's not as good. I wish this one could be remastered for the next-gen consoles.

Congratulations for the platinum ?, definitely you must play the sequels. The Lords of Shadow trilogy is one my favourite games and i fully agree with you that there are very underrated, especially how well written the narrative along with the fantastic voice acting!!!.

Again congratulations but i was not able to resist when i saw that platinum.

Ld69de6.png

1Ldae3d4.png

Thanks for Playing :platinum:

Thank you for taking the time to play Feather

The game surprised me, the premise is simple but is very well made. I didn't expect exploration to be this good. I didn't expect that following the river to source will lead me to a entire cave network, a cave with giant mushrooms ? and a portal to a totally different island!!! among many other surprises. 

Edited by ASMODAIOS344
  • Like 4