Most Recent Platinum

Muff

3 hours ago, kkulifay said:

The gameplay on the PS5 set at 120 fps was butterly smooth. It performed exceptionally well, with no bugs/glitches, crashes, etc.

This must have been patched since the PlayStation 5 version was initially released, because it was a glitchy, horrible mess back then and the reason why I stopped caring about Borderlands/Gearbox in general. Maybe I will revisit at some point.

I'm glad you enjoyed the game, I thought it was fun during its prime, too. The excessive bugs put me off at the time though, resulting in me dropping the games for good.

• Like 3

40 minutes ago, ddracarys said:

This must have been patched since the PlayStation 5 version was initially released, because it was a glitchy, horrible mess back then and the reason why I stopped caring about Borderlands/Gearbox in general. Maybe I will revisit at some point.

I'm glad you enjoyed the game, I thought it was fun during its prime, too. The excessive bugs put me off at the time though, resulting in me dropping the games for good.

Last night, I wrapped up some of the DLC end bosses. Those battles always throw horde enemies that spawn too. Just laying the backdrop to illustrate that there’s A LOT going on simultaneously. Anyway, on 120 fps it’s a spectacle and a jubilee of explosions and flames with iron cub (Moze’s sidekick) going berserk! Extremely entertaining. You should check it out!

• Like 3