Most Recent Platinum

Muff

#77 Madden 2012

4.52% Ultra Rare (my 4th Ultra ;))

1L6ecfa8.png

Getting myself psyched for NFL Football, I saw this for $5 and bought it. At first didn't really consider plating it, just wanted a new game to play before the season started. Then I played my first game and got like 5 trophies. Then another game and another 3 trophies. I have to say that even though there is a Cleveland Brown on the cover (which technically is not true, since he has left that garbage team since this game was made ;) ) this was an awesome ride, maybe even the best football game I played.

Only downside is the online connectivity, which is a damn shame because the programmers actually made Madden Ultimate Team an even better ride than franchise mode! I'm not sure if the online connectivity was crap because the game is two years old or because EA normally has crap servers, but nothing is worse than playing 19 minutes of a 20 minute game and then getting a message saying "Server Error, your stats on this game won't be counted". This happened to me 11 times!!!!!

All in all though, this was a great value and I'll give this the highest compliment I can give. That is, if I had to do it all again, I would immediately without a second thought. . .even if it wasn't ultra rare ;)

Hey, don't talk about my team :shakefist:  I'll destroy you with the Browns :devil: Come at me bro lol