Easy plat?

zafira1290

• 2 weeks later...

I didn't get the plat already, but i got a "perfect" medal on the first 34 levels.

Well, some level are hard, you have to be close to perfection for some of them, but if you do everything correctly, you always have between 5 and 40 seconds spare.

I would give it a 7, it is hard but with practice, it becomes possible :)

• Like 1

I didn't get the plat already, but i got a "perfect" medal on the first 34 levels.

Well, some level are hard, you have to be close to perfection for some of them, but if you do everything correctly, you always have between 5 and 40 seconds spare.

I would give it a 7, it is hard but with practice, it becomes possible :)

come back to me after you've  played level 42, 47 and even 50...

Edited by jeieem
  • Like 1

come back to me after you've  played level 42, 47 and even 50...

42 was easy, i struggled much more with 41.

Now i only miss 47 and 50. On my first try, i got 1'05 on level 50 so i think i can manage that. But yeah, level 47 is a pain in the a**... It is not harder than other level, but the fact that it is reaaaally long makes mistakes more possible. I always die when trying to defeat the 2 vokhs, or in the portion with the yellow door (which is at the beginning of the stage, fortunately)

arghhh i just did 1'01 :D

edit: Ok, so i just did level 50. It was not easy, but it is clearly not that hard either. The level is short, so you just have to focus. With the vita touch screen it is really doable, because of the easy teleport.

Now i only miss level 47 :)

Edited by lesk8vaincra

I've perfected most levels, including 50, and I gotta admit it has been very challenging for me. I would have had probably given up if the game wasn't so addictive and keeping an eye on the leaderboards makes me proud (I'm on the top of some levels!). With all being said I give it 8,5/10. It requires precision, but the levels being short (or give you a considerable margin for error) makes it at least doable. And the fact that the game is so good, it will definitely make it worth the plat, you just need to practice a lot!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

It's harsh, 2 friends of my friends list gave up saying you need to use the force to perfect the levels (LMAO). It's doable. I just need to perfect stage 47 to get platinum. I already got a perfect in all levels of the 1st and 2nd DLCs. \o

Edited by Nainphy

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Has anyone done both Velocity games and can compare the difficulty for me?

Velocity 2X is twice as hard as velocity ultra.

I began to play Ultra and gave up really quick because i thought it was too hard for me.

Some month later, i bought (or received via PS+?) velocity 2X and decided i needed to plat it for the challenge, and dit it. I struggled a lot for some levels, but it was doable.

Then, i decided that since i have beaten 2X, i should give Ultra a second try. And i finished it REALLY easily.

The only part of 2X that are really hard are the ones in sidescroller shooter (when you don't control a ship but a character).

Since those parts does not exists in Ultra, it is clearly really easier.

Has anyone done both Velocity games and can compare the difficulty for me?

I have both plats. Velocity is a 6, 2x is a solid 8.

Both are doable, but 2x is definitely harder.

This is, however, one of those very fair hard games. There is no cheap AI, there are no tricks. Nothing that can't be done through time and skill, but it still doesn't make it easy. The controls are phenomenal, and very responsive.

Still, those last few levels on 2x are insanely difficult, and demand absolute perfection, so you must really want the plat to persist.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

I don't understand how this platinum is so rare. It's difficult, sure, but not for a 1,58% rarity plat. It's very doable if you keep calm, you will finish all the levels by pure muscle memory.

Ultra was a breeze but I gave up on 2x at about 35/50 perfects. Definitely way harder and requires a lot more practice.